Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get to fuck, man. :lol:

I haven't said anything to him there that hasn't been said, in much harsher terms, a million times before. Fucking dishing out warnings, man. :lol: Stick to whipping up the emotional kids and foreigners with your over dramatic waffle, man.

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.12735319.6103/sticker,375x360.png

Jesus fucking Christ, man. A new low for this place.

Do you just come on here to criticise the place?

Aye, for the past seven years anarl. Luckily, there's more to this place than the football section and mouth breathers like you.

It's fucking beyond retarded to be calling for his head at this stage in the season. Half of the stupid cunts saying we're calling him Pardiola and praising him unconditionally, up until a month ago.

It's a good job I think you're a knobhead.

:lol: Aye, it really is. Can't imagine what would happen if you didn't.

Play nice both O0

I haven't said anything to him there that hasn't been said, in much harsher terms, a million times before. Fucking dishing out warnings, man. :lol: Stick to whipping up the emotional kids and foreigners with your over dramatic waffle, man.

Hah! Been holding that one in, have you? That's it, let it all out.

I mean, this thread is madness. right? Nowhere near as good as last season, but also nowhere near as bad as being portrayed on here.

We are having a very poor spell right now, but it WILL turn around.

What guides you to that things will improve considering its getting worse not better?

Come on, all teams go through bad spells in a season. Granted we are playing poorly but with a squad as piss thin as ours just one injury to one of our better players is major, but with Colo, HBA and Cabaye out we are as average as most teams in the league. Add that with others badly out of form and you get performances like the last few weeks. Sacking the manager is not the answer - Better summer recruitment was.

It's getting more and more difficult to think of a reasoned argument to keep him at the Club. Appaling tactics and performances the last three Premiership games. Stoke to come.

HOW MANY TIMES IS HE GOING TO PLAY BA AND CISSE BEFORE THE PENNY DROPS?

In general the tactics are schoolboy. Playing a system that just doesnt suit the players available. How many fucking high balls into the box are we going to play before the 98% failure rate makes him thing 'oh, hang on....?'

And Krul is becoming a liabilty. Is Elliot fit?

Guest icemanblue

Jesus fucking Christ, man. A new low for this place.

Aye, for the past seven years anarl. Luckily, there's more to this place than the football section and mouth breathers like you.

It's fucking beyond retarded to be calling for his head at this stage in the season. Half of the stupid cunts saying we're calling him Pardiola and praising him unconditionally, up until a month ago.

Play nice both O0

Hah! Been holding that one in, have you? That's it, let it all out.

Really? :lol:

Jesus f***ing Christ, man. A new low for this place.

It's f***ing beyond retarded to be calling for his head at this stage in the season. Half of the stupid c***s saying we're calling him Pardiola and praising him unconditionally, up until a month ago.

Play nice both O0

Get to f***, man. :lol:

I haven't said anything to him there that hasn't been said, in much harsher terms, a million times before. f***ing dishing out warnings, man. :lol: Stick to whipping up the emotional kids and foreigners with your over dramatic waffle, man.

:iamatwat:

First hint of media pressure:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12028/8282187

Eyebrows were raised when Newcastle handed Alan Pardew an eight-year contract on the back of one successful season in the Premier League, and Mike Ashley may soon be looking for a loophole in that agreement.

The Magpies suffered a third straight defeat on Sunday, with Southampton proving to be far too strong in a one-sided encounter at St Mary's.

Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse look a shadow of the deadly strike force which struck fear into the heart of Premier League defences last season, while injuries to key men have left Pardew light on graft and guile.

Injuries can be offered as an excuse, with Newcastle's success last season built on their ability to name a settled side and offer rests at suitable junctures.

That is not the case this term and Pardew desperately needs to rediscover the winning formula if he is to avoid mounting pressure falling on his shoulders, with 14th place in the division not good enough for the Toon Army.

Guest Howaythetoon

As much as I consider him to be a lost cause he deserves the chance to turn things around just as much as say a new manager deserves a chance to put his own stamp on things. Pardew to his credit, helped oversee a lofty top 5 finish last season and while the performances in general were nothing to write home about, some of the results were.

For me, he has until the end of the season to turn things around, to get this team playing to a respectable level. As of now the league is pretty much a write off based on performances and results and as such a top 10 finish would be welcome and that is a place in the table I would be reasonably happy with as of now.

But then results and league finishes have never been for me, the real sign of where a team is at or heading. Hence why despite finishing 5th and beating Man Utd 3-0 etc. I was still unconvinced. Performances are the real indicator and it is no surprise to see us struggling to kick-on from last season because our performances will never be good enough under any guise.

Still, even at our worst last season, we were nowhere near as bad as we have been this season and that is a worry and perhaps a sign that there is a bigger malaise at play here somewhere.

Of course injuries and Europe haven't helped, but there is no real excuse for our poor tactics and quite frankly down right rancid performances. That for me is down to the manager's footballing philosophies and his own inability to change things for the better, to in short, get his team playing to a good level.

Pardew has also failed and miserably so to manage this season outside of the actual dugout, from fans' expectations to the Europa League. He stupidly claimed we were good enough for a top 4 finish and that's what he was going for yet complains about too many games. He also applauds the owner and MD for not selling our better players yet complains we have a small squad due to injuries etc.

His management of this season has been shockingly naive, akin to say for example, a bus driver being handed the job of running a bus company. He's the driver, not the fucking manager. He simply hasn't coped with Europe, injuries, expectations etc. and its starting to show in his bumbling press conferences. He has went from an assured, articulate, common sense speaking confident man to a nonsensical mess at times.

He is clearly feeling the pressure and I'm worried the players have stopped responding to him.

Fan unrest will only grow if results don't improve, critics will only grow too if performances don't improve and with January on the horizon I can see a number of our players looking past NE1 to ply their trade.

I'd love nothing more for him to prove me wrong, turn things around and go on to see out his 8 year contract and bring success to our club but the signs are fucking pretty obvious as to what's going to happen and have been for some time for myself and some others and those signs always start from performances.

Kenny Dalglish won the title with Blackburn and was considered at the time a top manager but you just knew from performances alone, it was never going to work.

Bobby on the other hand, and KK to a lesser extent, despite no instant success or real upturn in results, showed enough in the team's respective performances that better times were ahead, that they could build a side to go places.

Pardew is taking a side that can go places, backwards, and in an alarming fashion.

Sacking him now though....?

Lets not eh :lol:

I wouldn't want us to change manager mid-season unless we're in critical danger of going down anyway. Our form is abysmal, but we're still only one win from the top half and there are 25 matches still to play. So whilst I can understand why some don't think he's going to turn it around (in respect of qualifying for Europe again etc), we shouldn't be looking to sack Pardew anyway. Or any other manager for that matter.

That's if it was even feasible at all, which it isn't.

Guest neesy111

I wouldn't want us to change manager mid-season unless we're in critical danger of going down anyway. Our form is abysmal, but we're still only one win from the top half and there are 25 matches still to play. So whilst I can understand why some don't think he's going to turn it around (ie trying to qualify for Europe again), we shouldn't be looking to sack Pardew anyway. Or any other manager for that matter.

That's if it was even feasible at all, which it isn't.

What happens if the manager loses the dressing room though, little options available to change it though?