Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you guys talking about? It's only November. He's manager of the year. He's got so many injuries and we have Williamson/Simpson. We can't compete with Glen fucking Whelan with the likes of Simpson in our team. December has many winnable fixtures. With a mere three wins for us and three losses for them we'll only be a mere three points behind West Brom. Fickle as owt.

Making first substitution in 85th min man. He's lost the plot this season, the football's awful and he's got to go. Pandering to Ba's needs have killed us this season and made the whole team look shit by playing a rigid 4-4-2 with every player suffering except one. Cisse has went from looking brilliant to a joke by purely awful tactics, felt especially sorry for him tonight after grafting his heart out and finally getting a goal to be let down like that.

As if he's going anywhere man. Stop wasting your time even thinking about it.

This.

OK, but what if the slump continues in the next 7 games [Everton game incl.], what if we register just a point or 2 from Wigan and QPR, then Ashley will have to act just to protect his PL money share. AP is on a 8y contract, but Ashley will sack him no doubt if this terrible run goes on...

Being honest, tonight wasn't his fault for me. The defending for both goals was dreadful - Colo culpable for the 2nd too

Sounds about right. Remember our discussion post home derby last year? We're basically there aren't we? Unimaginative, rigid, keep it tight and nick a goal, everyone behind the ball if we do manage to go ahead....it's everything we were worried about even when we were getting points.

I've got such little faith that he'll turn it around because this is the way he's been setting the team up for 2 years, all that's changed is the injuries but you cant have a style of play that leaves you so completely shit without a few first 11 players.

We definitely played differently today, a step in the right direction at least.  :dontknow:

It shouldn't take until late November for a performance where we think 'hey, we did alright and deserved to win there!'.

Why couldn't we play like this in any of the other games? We've been so humdrum all season and he's not sorted it out, coming out in the press saying we were unlucky or 'just missing that spark/luck' when in reality we've been ghastly.

Why he waits until we are 2-1 down to make the changes is beyond me.

Probably thought we could see it out, then we they went in front he hasn't a clue what to do.

No wonder Pulis was so happy, he probably couldn't believe his luck that we were prepared to let them have so much of the ball so they could keep bombarding us with long balls and big bastards. Tactical genius is Pards.

Why he waits until we are 2-1 down to make the changes is beyond me, we had too many players that were shattered

Marveaux should have been on much earlier

This was the most glaringly obvious one - the same two subs around about the 70th min would have seen us through

Why he waits until we are 2-1 down to make the changes is beyond me, we had too many players that were shattered

He's a negative focused, reactive manager, and has been for his entire time here (give or take a few games).

A good manager would have worked out how to at least get a draw in last 4 games, 4 defeats to that caliber of team is fucking alarming and yet he seems to think it's just injuries.

Pardew you have been playing horrific football in every game this season and it's up to you to work it out man you stupid cunt

This was the most glaringly obvious one - the same two subs around about the 70th min would have seen us through

Hindsight is a wonderful thing ey?

Not defending him, but that could have gone either way

I think we did ok too.. reasonable.

However, I think that was helped by Stoke being absolutely dogturd. Fuck me they would make my eyes bleed watching them every week.

I think anyone with any genuine quality would have humped us with ease.