Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As I've said, if people constantly don't like the theme / attitude of whats being discussed on the board then they really shouldn't i.e. posting in it, if they are only going to moan on about it as Inochi is doing.

Sure, but you also need some people with a different point of view to make it worthwhile.

FWIW you're basically right, that's why I stopped coming on here for a couple of months.

Totally agree.

I think the reason why the place is so downbeat is because of the season as a whole and not just the performances/results from the last 4 games.  The performances before that were a big concern any case, not magnified against because of the results against 4 teams we should be beating and seeing nothing in those 4 games that we can go forward with.

Aye, I totally understand why it's downbeat, I'm far from happy myself.

I'm not ready to think about Pardew's job yet though. I'm hoping he can turn it round, and I know Ashley probably won't sack him anyway.

That's probably the most certain thing from the whole situation.  Though in true NUFC fashion we'll probably sack Pardew right at the end of the transfer window.

It really isn't.

As I've said, if people constantly don't like the theme / attitude of whats being discussed on the board then they really shouldn't i.e. posting in it, if they are only going to moan on about it as Inochi is doing.

This from someone who frequently posts in threads saying what a shit thread it is.

Doesn't have a clue. Won't make a change during a game until it's too late and often it's the wrong change in anyway. Sets us up with no creativity, keeps playing fucking Obertan, makes excuses about our players being tired from the last game even though they never played in said game.

Seriously, he doesn't have a clue.

I'll say it in here - he's had his time now. Enough is enough, the man is clueless.

Makes his subs after we go 2-1 down, 85 minutes, when since about 55 minutes we've needed a Marveaux or a Ferguson ball-carrier on. An absolutely laughable oversight for the umpteenth game in a row.

Please, fuck off. Bassett or Kinnear can't be any worse.

I'll say it in here - he's had his time now. Enough is enough, the man is clueless.

Makes his subs after we go 2-1 down, 85 minutes, when since about 55 minutes we've needed a Marveaux or a Ferguson ball-carrier on. An absolutely laughable oversight for the umpteenth game in a row.

Please, fuck off. Bassett or Kinnear can't be any worse.

I disagree with the last sentence.

How much time does Pardew need to sort out this mess that's been there for every game since day 1 of this season?

This game and the previous 3 have been disgraceful. He should resign as soon as possible.