Stoke City vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/12 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

bowlingcrofty

Where did the concept that we think we're the best team in the world come from?  ???

In fairness, Stoke is still coming to terms with the Internet being invented so cut them some slack.

Not sure whether they are allowed newspapers past the boundary gates these days or not, probably doesn't help either.

The only opposition player to score at the Britannia this season was Javi Garcia, with City extending their shutout record to 425 minutes against Fulham on Saturday.

Since the mackems won there back in February, Stoke are unbeaten in thirteen home league games, recording six wins and seven draws.

:yao:

I honestly couldn't care less how we play tonight, we must get a result. Four defeats in a row against Swansea, West Ham, Southampton and Stoke would have been unthinkable at the start of the season, and 14 points from 14 games puts us on course for 38 points. Whatever way you look at it, lose tonight and relegation has to be looked at as a possibility.

3-1 defeat written all over it. Not because Stoke are anywhere near a intimidating team just because we are playing so poorly at the moment that any team in the prem championship could tonk us.

Just hope the players and manager step up and we pull something out of the bag especially with two winnable games up next.

Starting to think Stoke might be just a wee bit cocky going into this one and we have a decent chance. Their home record last season and this while considered favourites is 6-3-3 apparently. Pretty good but hardly impossible to beat.

Its total rubbish . Worst fan site I have ever seen . they should give up and Stick to when the Boat comes in ..

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=203229#ixzz2DWfc6qm0

Seems harsh. I think this is a very good fan site.

One thread on there is full drivel about us being deluded and demanding to win the league, while the other is slating our negativity. The nonsensical contradiction seems to be lost on them.

On the whole though, who really cares what they or other fans think about us. Let's leave the football friendships to the mackems and other shit clubs who crave the strength in numbers.

Starting to think Stoke might be just a wee bit cocky going into this one and we have a decent chance. Their home record last season and this while considered favourites is 6-3-3 apparently. Pretty good but hardly impossible to beat.

Same. Their very good home record, our poor form, their fans (over) confident, our fans expecting a beating... it's all set up for us to win tonight. Lets get at them, wind the fans up like last time and put an end to this shit form and negativity that's descending on us. 2-0 win!

Don't think anyone who's site looks like it belongs in the 90s has any right to criticise any other forum tbh.

Especially when it's called 'oatcake' too. Daft cunts.

I'd go as far as "zany".

Does zany also cover making your eyes bleed when looking at the layout of it?

Don't think anyone who's site looks like it belongs in the 90s has any right to criticise any other forum tbh.

I'd go as far as "zany".

It can do. Maybe the forum should empty a bottle of milk over itself, to complete the look.

I'd go as far as "zany".

It can do. Maybe the forum should empty a bottle of milk over itself, to complete the look.

:lol: :thup: