Stoke City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

Pardew was clearly bluffing when he said we would change our set piece, maybe Williamson has moved position about 3 foot but ITS STILL THE FUCKING SAME.

And guess what, it lead to an easy clearance for the defender, coaching ftw.

By our recent standards: 8/10

By anyone else's standards: 5/10

As a football match: 0/10

Fucking horrific. :lol:

Btw this main commentator regularly does the Barcelona matches on Sky. Imagine how he's feeling, because I bet it's worse than you.

I dunno, didn't VI say he used to watch Fat Sham's Bolton because it was something different?  :lol:

Still too many balls played long to our top 2 when the ball just bounces off them.. really shouldn;t be playing like that, especially against stoke

Our closing down of the ball has been alot better though, pleased about that at least

Still got massive issues, but dreaming we can get a point here. When we get the ball in midfield Stoke look like they have 15 players and we naturally screw it up or back to keeper for the hoof. Our players look completely scared of having the ball at feet in midfield. No idea how to move around as a unit so there are always options to pass to.

By our recent standards: 8/10

By anyone else's standards: 5/10

As a football match: 0/10

Fucking horrific. :lol:

Btw this main commentator regularly does the Barcelona matches on Sky. Imagine how he's feeling, because I bet it's worse than you.

Nah, He seems to be having fun :lol:

Actually not doing that bad, Anita is looking busy and doing some good pressing. When we have the ball we've been able to knock it around alright between defence and midfield it's just the final 3rd where we lack any creativity.