Bordeaux 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 06/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 18

Disco

i can't stop noticing and be impressed by that little drawing of a beer at the bottom right corner of the screen on ESPN broadcast,  thats quality like.

It's given me marginally more amusement than your patter tbf.

:lol:

i can't stop noticing and be impressed by that little drawing of a beer at the bottom right corner of the screen on ESPN broadcast,  thats quality like.

It's not on mine.

They only put it on public venue displays.  Shows they've got the correct license (the expensive one) when the inspectors come round.

Are people genuinely pissed off by this performance? It's a bunch of kids, reserves and the odd no-mark playing in a meaningless match on a shite pitch.

Always nicer to play well and/or win of course and I feel for the fans who travelled out there hoping to see better but honestly I'm struggling to care too much.

Same here.

It's not on mine.

I would guess he is in a pub.

Are people genuinely p*ssed off by this performance? It's a bunch of kids, reserves and the odd no-mark playing in a meaningless match on a s**** pitch.

Always nicer to play well and/or win of course and I feel for the fans who travelled out there hoping to see better but honestly I'm struggling to care too much.

I couldn't be less arsed if i tried tbh....we have qualified and the difference between unseeded and seeded isn't a great deal.

I'm more annoyed with Brugge and Maritimo performances than this.

Back to 4-4-2, clueless hoof ball then? Hard to take much from this I guess. Bit of a nothing game and both teams making shit loads of changes. Seems as if normal service is resumed though. After a fairly promising 25 minutes or so, we've reverted to type and it's depressing and boring to watch. 

Elliot has been the only positive really. Let's hope we don't go back to the negative shit on Monday.

So at 1-0 down we brought on a DM, and at 2-0 we bring on a CB?  :pards:

Been a terrible game to watch, might go for a w*** instead.

Abeid has been non-existent.

3-0 we bring on a goalkeeper, 4-0 a ballboy, 5-0 we bring on some spectators behind the goal.