Fulham 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

I get why he took Ben Arfa off. Ben Arfa looks like he's not fully fit yet and wasn't as fast as normal but seriously, you bring on Shola? Why not Marveaux? Why not Sammy? Why not someone with a fucking brain?

Sammy's not on the bench. Agree on Marveaux though.

I get why he took Ben Arfa off. Ben Arfa looks like he's not fully fit yet and wasn't as fast as normal but seriously, you bring on Shola? Why not Marveaux? Why not Sammy? Why not someone with a fucking brain?

Or take Jonas off and put Marv on and let him do the majority of the work while you keep HBA on for his scoring ability?

Sweepstake on how many minutes after half time the morale-crushing second goal will come.

Six.

I'll say 18. So 63 mins.

Yay.

What do I win?

A signed copy of Alan Pardews new book on football tactics.

The book has at most two pages in it.

Teaching you how to make up excuses when you lose

thats got hundreds of billions of pages

I get why he took Ben Arfa off. Ben Arfa looks like he's not fully fit yet and wasn't as fast as normal but seriously, you bring on Shola? Why not Marveaux? Why not Sammy? Why not someone with a f***ing brain?

Yeah, I understand HBA coming off. That can be defended. Has to be Marveaux for me though.

(hoping this prompts Shola to score a quick double)

I get why he took Ben Arfa off. Ben Arfa looks like he's not fully fit yet and wasn't as fast as normal but seriously, you bring on Shola? Why not Marveaux? Why not Sammy? Why not someone with a f***ing brain?

pardews master stroke, give hangeland 3  big strikers to play with when we hoooooof it long