Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we sign three more player without anyone else going, i'll marry the gargantuan arsed bane love of my life.

:lol:

So Mrs Bimpy isn't actually Mrs Bimby :kasper:

Well i've resisted the threats and beating so far in avoiding walking up the aisle behind her. Mainly as trying to carry her over the threshold wouldn't be something i would do unless i had a trebuchet.

:) There goes my water (I didn't even know I was with child).

Guest bimpy474

If we sign three more player without anyone else going, i'll marry the gargantuan arsed bane love of my life.

:lol:

So Mrs Bimpy isn't actually Mrs Bimby :kasper:

Well i've resisted the threats and beating so far in avoiding walking up the aisle behind her. Mainly as trying to carry her over the threshold wouldn't be something i would do unless i had a trebuchet.

:) There goes my water (I didn't even know I was with child).

Oh fuck, that better not be why Mrs Bimpy is the shape she is  :kasper:

Are we reading anything into him not being in OM squad for their friendly ?

Like i said earlier... I think if he's in the squad for the game on Sunday will be a big indicator on how far down the road we are with a deal...

Olympique Marseille ‏@OM_Officiel

#KACMOM : Pour la seconde période Barton, Remy, Jobello, Abdullah, Diawara, Valbuena et Fanni vont entrer en jeu.

Remy will come on in the 2nd half.

:lol: Thanks for the translation.

Olympique Marseille ‏@OM_Officiel

#KACMOM : Pour la seconde période Barton, Remy, Jobello, Abdullah, Diawara, Valbuena et Fanni vont entrer en jeu.

Remy will come on in the 2nd half.

:lol: Thanks for the translation.

Il n'y a pas de quoi.

On an entirely different note, I'm sure Barton's put a good word in for us...well probably not about Ashley/Llambias but still think Barton has a soft spot for us.

@Davy_GreenNufc: RT @Joey7Barton:  think he's decided to stay put mate. Were all happy as he's a big player for us and were trying to win the league...#nufc

Well, if Barton is right I hope we have moved on to other targets, rather than fannying around chasing a player who doesn't seem to want to come here.

The general consensus seems to be that if nothing happens by the weekend we will move on, hopefully thats the case.