Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

What is it with the Greggs stuff man? I don't get this place at times like. :lol:

I love it, finally found somewhere i belong after years of wandering in the wilderness :lol:

What is it with the Greggs stuff man? I don't get this place at times like. :lol:

I love it, finally found somewhere i belong after years of wandering in the wilderness :lol:

I take it La Bimpy doesn't shave then?

I wonder if there's Something amiss about there being no confirmation yet?

It's got to the point now though, where I'd be angry If he changed his mind again & we signed him.

They're playing a match.

Guest bimpy474

I take it La Bimpy doesn't shave then?

Nope, hairiest family since Harry and the Henderson.

I wonder if there's Something amiss about there being no confirmation yet?

It's got to the point now though, where I'd be angry If he changed his mind again & we signed him.

They're playing a match.

tbf i thought they'd parade him about like

Actually, it's still quite a tall order - I've just worked out that if they continue with their league form since he took over (W2/D4/L3) until the end of the season, they'll end up on 32 points.  I reckon he'll help them get the extra few points they need though, they've got a bit of momentum.