Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spurs rumours

Christ, that would be possibly the first time I'd actually crack a smile at Spurs nicking one of or signings. The thought of Harrys face, man alive. :lol:

I can see the smug look on Levy's face if it did happen  :)

If the choice between us and QPR is this difficult for him, i would rather we didn't sign him tbh, only want players here who would jump at the opportunity to play for this club.

I'd be okay with it if he thought about it then shuffled over here tbh.

If the choice between us and QPR is this difficult for him, i would rather we didn't sign him tbh, only want players here who would jump at the opportunity to play for this club.

I'd be okay with it if he thought about it then shuffled over here tbh.

see your point but disagree

Guest Howaythetoon

Even if he decides he wants to come here after all, however highly unlikely that scenario really is, I'd tell him to come, then tell him to fuck off. I do hope the club have removed all offers to the selling club and player himself. He can go and fuck himself and the same applies to any other player who we are after but doesn't want to join and those at the club who want to leave too.

Guest Dontooner

Even if he decides he wants to come here after all, however highly unlikely that scenario really is, I'd tell him to come, then tell him to f*** off. I do hope the club have removed all offers to the selling club and player himself. He can go and f*** himself and the same applies to any other player who we are after but doesn't want to join and those at the club who want to leave too.

We play s*** football. The players ain't fans like us, its more like a career for them. Keep the emotions out of this and its clear why some players would likely want to move in the summer. I am afraid we lost HBA,Santon and Colo too bad because we had a good group of players, just a s*** ass manager.

Guest Howaythetoon

We're in no position to do that, HTT. Couldn't care less as long as he does well.

We are like. There is still 15 days to go and while I know we are desperate, we are not that desperate to sign some fucker whose motivations are highly questionable. If we are that desperate we should have just given Ba what he wanted and kept him, you know, our top goalscorer.

Even if he decides he wants to come here after all, however highly unlikely that scenario really is, I'd tell him to come, then tell him to fuck off. I do hope the club have removed all offers to the selling club and player himself. He can go and fuck himself and the same applies to any other player who we are after but doesn't want to join and those at the club who want to leave too.

This post needs more tables.

We're in no position to do that, HTT. Couldn't care less as long as he does well.

We are like. There is still 15 days to go and while I know we are desperate, we are not that desperate to sign some fucker whose motivations are highly questionable. If we are that desperate we should have just given Ba what he wanted and kept him, you know, our top goalscorer.

We'd never have signed Ba either if we'd had that attitude. I'm sorry but we are no longer a club that can expect players to crawl over broken glass to play for us at half the wages they'd get elsewhere.

Guest Howaythetoon

Even if he decides he wants to come here after all, however highly unlikely that scenario really is, I'd tell him to come, then tell him to f*** off. I do hope the club have removed all offers to the selling club and player himself. He can go and f*** himself and the same applies to any other player who we are after but doesn't want to join and those at the club who want to leave too.

We play s*** football. The players ain't fans like us, its more like a career for them. Keep the emotions out of this and its clear why some players would likely want to move in the summer. I am afraid we lost HBA,Santon and Colo too bad because we had a good group of players more a s*** ass manager.

I know that and understand that but do you know what, fuck them.

Guest Dontooner

f*** Pardew f***ing fraud bringing along with him his house of cards down. I mean i thought he was s*** from the beginning but with this group of players i thought he could had kept us safe around mid table ..Goodness me how s*** He is as a coach , freaking clueless

Well we'll sign virtually nobody. We're not Man U or Barcelona ffs, why do you think anyone would come here? The league titles? The cups they'll win? Because they love Newcastle? Or because we offer them more money than their current employer? I'll give you a clue: It's ALWAYS the last point. So if someone offers more again, we're fucked. That's life, move on.

Player's criteria are:

- How much money are you going to pay me?

- Can I realistically expect to win the league?

- What chance of cup success have I got?

-

-

-

-

-

- Is it in London? (Yes, let's face it, it's a draw for many. Tough shit, suck it up lads. Whining won't help.)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Nebulous shit that we think they should care about like "how much I like the stadium / are the fans passionate" etc but that really and quite rightly they're not going to give a toss about.

Yet we still get annoyed when they pick another team because they can't see how great it would be to play for us. It's fucking retarded. WE love Newcastle, nobody else gives a shit. And nor should they. We're only special to us I'm afraid. Get over it.

f*** Pardew f***ing fraud bringing along with him his house of cards down. I mean i thought he was s*** from the beginning but with this group of players i thought he could had kept us safe around mid table ..Goodness me how s*** He is as a coach , freaking clueless

http://bespokecashmere.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/sjff_01_img0509.jpg

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS!

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS!

And maybe full of truth ?

A sharp dose of reality here chaps.  We are a poor team in the unfashionable North who don't pay big wages.  Why would he come here when he can move to a more ambitious club in the capital who appear to have big plans in this window and are paying him much more money?  My bet is that they will finish above us anyway come the end of the season.

We are where we deserve to be, we can't rely on our french contingent to 'persuade' him to come here.  If you were working abroad you wouldn't go to work for someone just because there were english lads there, if someone down the road offered you much more money.  You would go with the money and laugh your cock off at the rest.  Can't blame him one bit.

Guest malandro

If you consider wages, league status, ambition, support, manager and location as a package we weren't able to offer Ba a sufficiently attractive package to stay or Remy a sufficiently attractive to join. Stating the obvious really but we have to accept that NUFC aren't a very attractive package under MA.