Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think us signing Remy before the Reading game (even if he didn't play) was the lift that the club, and the fans needed. We go into that game suddenly looking way short up front after we all thought he'd be signing.

I think us signing Remy before the Reading game (even if he didn't play) was the lift that the club, and the fans needed. We go into that game suddenly looking way short up front after we all thought he'd be signing.

:sadnod:

I don't know how far we are along with any other striker targets, but it already seems unlikely we'll have someone in before Reading. Debuchy said he was looking forward to training with him today ffs. :lol:

The timing wasn't great that's for sure. I don't want to even post in the match thread at this point.

To be honest this transfer didn't seem like our recent deals where we scout the player and check out his personality aswell as ability. Probably because were in the shit and far more desperate than usual. But i think somewhere down the line he may have become a problem *if he has gone there for the money that is.

Still think there's more to come on this.

I guess you could say that if he's already changed his mind once (supposing he was on his way to NUFC), then he could well do it again. I fully expect him to sign for QPR, like.

I'm clinging to the hope that this is just another Jeffers/Bellers or Zenden/Robert scenario, I wasn't exactly flipping summersaults when I heard we had agreed a fee, I would worry about his current form. In many respects he doesn't fill the need QPR have right now, which is for a goalscorer, he's hardly been prolific and is out of form but they need an immediate return on their investment. For us though we already have a goalscorer, we just needed someone to complement him, a far easier task. The psychological effect though on us though is pretty bad, it sends out a negative message that we can't compete with the likes of QP fucking R to the fans and players, the bottom club in the league. The French contingent we have will take note of that for sure. It's a bad piece of business from our point of view, not because we are not getting the player more the picture it paints.

I'm clinging to the hope that this is just another Jeffers/Bellers or Zenden/Robert scenario, I wasn't exactly flipping summersaults when I heard we had agreed a fee, I would worry about his current form. In many respects he doesn't fill the need QPR have right now, which is for a goalscorer, he's hardly been prolific and is out of form but they need an immediate return on their investment. For us though we already have a goalscorer, we just needed someone to complement him, a far easier task. The psychological effect though on us though is pretty bad, it sends out a negative message that we can't compete with the likes of QP fucking R to the fans and players, the bottom club in the league. The French contingent we have will take note of that for sure. It's a bad piece of business from our point of view, not because we are not getting the player more the picture it paints.

This has been the nuclear strike of the Jan window.

Did he actually arrive in Newcastle or did he fly straight to London.

The pictures on SSN of him getting off the plane,I can't make out where it is.

What I read said he was just got off the plane in London. We probably picked up his air fare too no doubt :)

This is what has me feeling down the most, especially as the players will likely be down about it too.

Still think there's more to come on this.

Dunno why, but I have this feeling as well

:idiot2:

I admire your optimisim but not a chance