Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dave is deducted 12 LAD points, for a Shit Craic Violation. Subsequently placed on BANTZ Review.

Gutted. :lol:

Sorry if anyone was offended. Other Newcastle forums are available.

Dave is deducted 12 LAD points, for a Shit Craic Violation. Subsequently placed on BANTZ Review.

Gutted. :lol:

Sorry if anyone was offended. Other Newcastle forums are available.

:lol:

That last line feels like you've just cock-slapped everyone on here in the face :)

Bow down to this man's power!

the composition of

Remy - Cisse - HBA

should be perfect

Great on paper, but it depends how the team is set up and how Pardew implements it. A good team will always trump 11 flash individuals.

the composition of

Remy - Cisse - HBA

should be perfect

Great on paper, but it depends how the team is set up and how Pardew implements it. A good team will always trump 11 flash individuals.

Indeed. While i'm excited by the prospect of those three, it's hard not to have it dulled knowing they'll never likely reach their full potential with Pardew in charge. I hope i'm proven wrong by the smug bastard, mind.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck sake bimpy. You get me every time :lol:

I had that one in my mind after watching Caddyshack the other night. Funny film that. :lol:

the composition of

Remy - Cisse - HBA

should be perfect

Indeed. While i'm excited by the prospect of those three, it's hard not to have it dulled knowing they'll never likely reach their full potential with Pardew in charge. I hope i'm proven wrong by the smug bastard, mind.

It's just having witnessed some perfectly good looking line ups look utterly bemused as to what their roles were last year, I don't want to count my chickens too soon. Remy, Cisse and HBA is a dream front three, but it's still going to need good movement and shape everywhere to make it work.

Grey area the old rape craic. I like how Loic Remy can get paid a kings ransom whilst all this is going on and John Snow can mention it on the 6 o'clock news going out to the nation whilst they are having their teas, but I mention it once during a game of twister at the works Christmas do and have legal action and my p45 waiting by New Year. Once again it's one rule for the rich and famous and another for the rest of us. Criminal.