Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Youtube - Loic Remy Marseille 2010-2012

Jees.

Quite surprised how many he scores with the head, pretty good....

I was more surprised at how two footed he is in those clips.  I knew he had a go on both, but there are a lot of goals there on his left.  Also like you say, loves a header!  The standard of goalkeeping and defending did look a bit wank mind. 

Either way, it's refreshing to see.  Always infuriates me how so many pros flatly refuse to take on a chance on their weaker foot. 

Sissoko on the wing :anguish:

It can't be allowed to happen.

Was it the Reading match that along with all the pathetic substitutions he made that day that he moved Shola out onto the wing? Must have been but I've tried to wipe it from memory it was so traumatic.

Quite chilled now this has gone through, Gomis deal can play out, no rush. Just not like me at all, guess all expectations have been stamped out of me and I feel anything coming in is a bonus.

Quite chilled now this has gone through, Gomis deal can play out, no rush. Just not like me at all, guess all expectations have been stamped out of me and I feel anything coming in is a bonus.

I know.

Supporting NUFC, whether physically or just in cyberthingy, has become such a chore.

We really should have a "martyr of the year award" to acknowledge the poor soul who has had to endure the most.

I know.

Supporting NUFC, whether physically or just in cyberthingy, has become such a chore.

We really should have a "martyr of the year award" to acknowledge the poor soul who has had to endure the most.

IanW by a mile. Or Mike.

I know.

Are you putting yourself forward?

Yeah, not sure Kinnear's getting credit for this one, even if his senile mug was on the picture with him.  Pretty sure Charnley (even Del Boy) deserve most of the credit.

Maybe, but in the interview, Kinnear did say that if other clubs were in for the same player, we had to make sure we won that battle. I'm not sure Del boy was ever one to take that attitude, possibly because he wasn't a football man.

Might literally be Joe's only redeeming quality, he's mad as fuck and his self belief is out of this world.

:lol:

True, must also be very attractive to players when he says he has 3 World Cup medals and Mike Ashley is the King of England.

:lol: the mad bastard's positivity would be awesome.

"Loic you're the best fucking striker I've ever fucking seen. You'll absolutely destroy those cunt defenders and will easily make it to the WC team. You're better than Benz...Benz..Mercedes Benz if you ask me"

:thup: people don't deserve credit for merely doing their job, which in this case was to bring in as an absolute bare minimum one striker. If he lands Gomis, a left winger and anything else on top then he's probably due a bit of credit, as that's more than I think most of us expected.

Guest Phil K

He doesn't deserve any credit. He's finally doing his job after 6 weeks of doing nothing.

Agree. I am monumentally baffled at - quite a few - people saying he has "done well" "deserves credit"

ONE loan signing over a number of months a week or so before start of season is NOT "done well"

As long as he doesn't fuck up everything at the club I will be happy with his performance TBH.

Like I said when he arrived, it will be difficult to know what he's actually doing. But he could potentially be a complete disaster, so I will be grateful for anything other than that TBH.

If he gets us Remy, Gomis, a good squad player and/or a replacement for Williamson I'll take my hat off.

:thup: that's where I'm at now. Just Remy and Gomis and I'll be reasonably satisfied but in no way falling over myself to congratulate Kinnear.