Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was completely against this move a month ago. I'd take him in a heartbeat now though.

I know what you mean, 5 days into the window and no signings. Might as well give up now...

We'll get this cunt last minute when QPR are desperate to get him off their books

the rape charge is in court in Sept and  a guilty verdict would bring more bad publicity to our club and even showing a interest now is dodgy for that reason imho, innocent till proven guilty and all that but not the right time if it goes that way .

make an offer contingent on the outcome of the rape charge, fee back and player released without compensation if found guilty

take it or fuck off

can't imagine why any club in their right minds would line up a straight deal for the guy now, it'd be madness....and to be fair there's little chance the guy himself would actually take it, then again i doubt it matter to him; convicted and he's fucked anyways, whichever club he's at would terminate his contract immediately

make an offer contingent on the outcome of the rape charge, fee back and player released without compensation if found guilty

take it or f*** off

can't imagine why any club in their right minds would line up a straight deal for the guy now, it'd be madness....and to be fair there's little chance the guy himself would actually take it, then again i doubt it matter to him; convicted and he's f***ed anyways, whichever club he's at would terminate his contract immediately

Then he gets convicted after the window slams shut and we're stuck with Shola. Sounds class. Fuck this mug off and get someone else in.

take it or f*** off

can't imagine why any club in their right minds would line up a straight deal for the guy now, it'd be madness....and to be fair there's little chance the guy himself would actually take it, then again i doubt it matter to him; convicted and he's f***ed anyways, whichever club he's at would terminate his contract immediately

Then he gets convicted after the window slams shut and we're stuck with Shola. Sounds class. Fuck this mug off and get someone else in.

Ban this sick filth. Cringeworthy.

If only there was a top quality centre-back we could sign for nowt that we've had our eye on for ages that we could bring in so that we could go along with that...

ffs i wouldn't even if we had signed Douglas. its mental

If only there was a top quality centre-back we could sign for nowt that we've had our eye on for ages that we could bring in so that we could go along with that...

ffs i wouldn't even if we had signed Douglas. its mental

Remy + Douglas >>>>>>>>>>>>> Taylor

Also Taylor isn't class or owt but a few months ago he was in the England squad, why do QPR reckon he would drop down to the Championship in a World Cup year?

Taylor's way back in that pecking order, man.

Don't understand why people are against Remy coming here with the current squad that we have.  He has already proven that he is useful in the PL.  That's more than you could say in January.

Don't understand why people are against Remy coming here with the current squad that we have.  He has already proven that he is useful in the PL.  That's more than you could say in January.

the whole court case hanging over his head on a rather serious charge is one obvious reason

You just know if he comes here he's going to go to jail, he'll be let off if he goes anywhere else  :lol:

He is entitled to be treated as innocent till proven guilty, but it's a horrid charge to have hanging around and of course it's ridiculously tough to get a rape conviction. I think picking QPR at last minute when agreed everything with us says enough about his character tbh.

I take him at a push, but its not that hard to understand, shirley? Turned us down and went all alledgedly rapey. :lol: