Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't understand why people are against Remy coming here with the current squad that we have.  He has already proven that he is useful in the PL.  That's more than you could say in January.

I take him at a push, but its not that hard to understand, shirley? Turned us down and went all alledgedly rapey. :lol:

Don't understand why people are against Remy coming here with the current squad that we have.  He has already proven that he is useful in the PL.  That's more than you could say in January.

the whole court case hanging over his head on a rather serious charge is one obvious reason

Forgot about the rape thingy....

Guest neesy111

Couldn't we just sack him if he gets convicted?

Throw away the transfer fee as well.  I'm sure Ashley is all for that......

Couldn't we just sack him if he gets convicted?

Throw away the transfer fee as well.  I'm sure Ashley is all for that......

I'm sure a few years ago he was wanting to do the same with Barton but Keegan defended him? Might be wrong but sure I remember that going around at the time.

Hope to wake up to some decent incoming transfer news tomorrow. With JFK out of the way we might get somewhere. On reflection would take Remy - just what we need (apart from the obvious impending court case).

SSN guy reckons QPR want Steven Taylor in return. :lol:

He has a release clause, QPR aren't the ones preventing us from getting him.

Apparently.. and to think its 1m less than we were willing to pay six months ago (apparently).. Mikes kind of bargain.

Apparently.. and to think its 1m less than we were willing to pay six months ago (apparently).. Mikes kind of bargain.

unfortunately his wages went up as well though. he'd have to take a wage cut of about 20k a week to sign for us if the rumours of his deal at qpr were true

unfortunately his wages went up as well though. he'd have to take a wage cut of about 20k a week to sign for us if the rumours of his deal at qpr were true

Unless he sits on his contract at QPR, or PSG or Monaco throw money at him, that'll be the case wherever he goes surely?

I can't for the life of me see why Taylor would want to leave, and to the Championship in particular. If we said Colo/Mapou is our first choice and we're getting someone else to compete then maybe he'd want first team guaranteed, but dropping down a division? Nah, not having it.

I thought Remys release clause was £6.8m, so we value Tayls at less than £1m lol ?

Why does these papers post so much shite ? Last week we were prepared to pay £6.5m for Kone who had a £5m release clause. You'd think they'd get the f*ckin' facts right before printing such garbage.

I thought Remys release clause was £6.8m, so we value Tayls at less than £1m lol ?

Why does these papers post so much shite ? Last week we were prepared to pay £6.5m for Kone who had a £5m release clause. You'd think they'd get the f*ckin' facts right before printing such garbage.

too much work

Who cares if Redknapp wants Taylor, Remy has a release clause. There should be no negotiations and we should get him in asap.

well Redknapp wouldn't want his friends in the press mentioning that silly little thing when trying to get what he wants