Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sadly it aint gonna happen. 

They would never set a precedent and make a rod for their backs in the future when it's much easier just to uphold the referee's decision whether it was right or not.

This, easy option every time, useless bastards

Remy's defence would be that although he planted his head on Johnson's, it wasn't actually a butt.

I can't imagine the FA will set a precedent by saying that's okay.

If I was him I'd try to make some sort of argument that missing one game is enough.

Remy's defence would be that although he planted his head on Johnson's, it wasn't actually a butt.

If I was him I'd try to make some sort of argument that missing one game is enough.

What and re-write the FA rule book?

Missing something here?

I know man, I was asking whether or not they've ever increased a suspension.

Won't get rescinded like, not a chance. Johnson's has more of a chance cos it wasn't him who lunged, but they'll probably both remain.

On you go, Branks. Mug.

:lol: Teacher me for not reading stuff properly.

Or writing. :pow:

Just gan to bed mate.

Missing something here?

Violent Conduct is a 3 game ban is it not?  As ridiculous/soft as the decision was.  What are they going to downgrade it too?

Missing something here?

Violent Conduct is a 3 game ban is it not?  As ridiculous/soft as the decision was.  What are they going to downgrade it too?

They've done it before with several players? 3 games is standard, if an appeal comes in it's up to them to decide what they feel is right? Didn't Joey get 12 games for violent conduct? I mean violent conduct isn't necesarrily 3games enforced, can be more or less. Or am I wrong?

Missing something here?

Mild fisticuffs

I fear we would only have got away with this if there had been no contact between the heads. But unfortunately there was and that wanker made a meal of it, but that's all they will point to and it will be upheld :(

When was the last time the FA did anything to benefit us anyway? It's usually the opposite, like our players always getting done on retrospective action (cabaye) or that whole Mcmanaman face last year. 

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

If both us and Norwich appeal maybe we do stand a chance. Sometimes you see players only getting a yellow or just a talking to when they come together in that way. Anyhow it was still silly from Remy and I don't see it getting overturned. So we'll be playing the next 3 games without 2 of our top scorers    :(

Missing something here?

Mild fisticuffs

:lol: head jousting

Missing something here?

They've done it before with several players? 3 games is standard, if an appeal comes in it's up to them to decide what they feel is right? Didn't Joey get 12 games for violent conduct? I mean violent conduct isn't necesarrily 3games enforced, can be more or less. Or am I wrong?

Assuming it's a minimum same as serious foul play?  Gets upped for exceptional circumstances.  ie Barton committing about 2-3 red card offences in the space of 2 minutes and after already receiving a red that season.  Which adds a game on (I think).

I don't even know any more.  The FA seem to deliberately make their rules vague and massively open to interpretation.   

Glad we appealed, nothing to lose really. I don't care if it's a 3 or 4 game ban at this point.

Will be seriously pissed if that fat nobody gets his ban lifted and Remy's stays the same.