Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now that is a complete f***ing joke.

I can't whinge about the ban but how does Johnson get his rescinded? Both players shoved each other, both put their head in, what's the difference?

Johnson faking being headbutted is regarded ok it seems. What an absolute joke.

It is but the big difference is Norwich didn't have a useless c*** of a manager going a post match interview saying it was a red - he really is an utter c*** that bloke.

there was more than enough precedent that it was a red denying the obvious wouldn't have helped anything

so why he fuck appeal then??

don't have a clue always looked a complete waste of time to me, the only surprise for me is they didn't throw in an extra game for wasting their time

How is there "precedent" when Jonjo Shelvey made a much more prominent gesture towards Debuchy two months ago and the FA said it "did not constitute violent conduct"?

I thought with an appeal the ban was increased ??

Not always.

Almost never in fact. I think it's happened twice in the history of the Premier League. It's definitely been urban myth week on here.

Guest bimpy474

I thought with an appeal the ban was increased ??

Not always.

Almost never in fact. I think it's happened twice in the history of the Premier League. It's definitely been urban myth week on here.

Happened a bit in the lower leagues but as you say, very few tbh.

Probably didn't help that Pardew admitted it should stand, like.

Everyone seems to have missed this post.

It's open and shut in the FA's eyes, Pardew said he should have been sent off the FA most likely read them comments and laughed.

He should know the rules so he cannot really complain, it's just a shame that they're quite happy to let the playacting stand when they had a perfect opportunity to make a statement. Their continuing trend of letting that kind of thing go unpunished is embarrassing. Fucking pathetic.

The FA rewarding cheating by rescinding Johnson's ban. Well done.

How is this even fucking possible? They did the exact same thing?

Remy pushed his head towards Johnson which is violent conduct (daft rule but he should know better). Johnson was a bit shouty and stuck his chest out. You can see why Remy's was upheld and Johnson's wasn't, it's just a shame they have no intention of stamping down on cheating.

The FA rewarding cheating by rescinding Johnson's ban. Well done.

How is this even f***ing possible? They did the exact same thing?

Remy pushed his head towards Johnson which is violent conduct (daft rule but he should know better). Johnson was a bit shouty and stuck his chest out. You can see why Remy's was upheld and Johnson's wasn't, it's just a shame they have no intention of stamping down on cheating.

Wait, what? Both went clearly head to head. Johnson also instigated the little thing.