Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now that is a complete fucking joke.

I can't whinge about the ban but how does Johnson get his rescinded? Both players shoved each other, both put their head in, what's the difference?

Johnson faking being headbutted is regarded ok it seems. What an absolute joke.

Cunt's got form for it too. Went down like a bag of shite and got Barton sent off a few years back.

Now that is a complete f***ing joke.

I can't whinge about the ban but how does Johnson get his rescinded? Both players shoved each other, both put their head in, what's the difference?

It is but the big difference is Norwich didn't have a useless c*** of a manager going a post match interview saying it was a red - he really is an utter c*** that bloke.

It is but the big difference is Norwich didn't have a useless c*** of a manager going a post match interview saying it was a red - he really is an utter c*** that bloke.

there was more than enough precedent that it was a red denying the obvious wouldn't have helped anything

That should play absolutely no role in the FA doing their fucking jobs.

That should play absolutely no role in the FA doing their fucking jobs.

And it doesn't.

Ok now I'm pissed. Fair enough if they both remained banned, but by lifting Johnson's they are clearly suggesting they thought it was a genuine headbutt?

Once again we are fucked over by the FA. When was the last time they did anything that benefited us? Seriously? I cannot remember a single thing since the Shearer vs Lennon thing

there was more than enough precedent that it was a red denying the obvious wouldn't have helped anything

so why the f*** appeal then??

so why he fuck appeal then??

don't have a clue always looked a complete waste of time to me, the only surprise for me is they didn't throw in an extra game for wasting their time