Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think he is faking his injury, justifiably,untill the end of the season.why he has to risk himself before the world cup and a move to a bigger club in the summer? this is my theory

I think he is faking his injury, justifiably,untill the end of the season.why he has to risk himself before the world cup and a move to a bigger club in the summer? this is my theory

This but without the faking, probably more making a mountain out of a molehill. They'll be an injury, just nowt serious enough to keep him out for this amount of time.

I think we'll not see him again.

Could be the case that he is not willing to pick up an injury that could affect his future...

From a source 'very close to the player' this is true.

Would explain why the club want a scan to determine if there actually is a problem

Guest Walter

I honestly wouldn't play him again, gains us nothing if we do, he won't be here next season.

Would much rather play Armstrong

Aye, he'll see it as 'job done' as far as his time here is concerned. Not saying this is the right attitude to have but it's entirely understandable that his focus has shifted to the WC and we aren't a priority any more. We don't own his registration and he's proved himself in the PL with the goals he's tucked away, we've got 5 games left why risk injury? 

I honestly wouldn't play him again, gains us nothing if we do, he won't be here next season.

Would much rather play Armstrong

I've not seen anything of Armstrong, but I'm amazed he isn't getting a run out now. Actually, scratch that, I'm not amazed in the slightest, but it just seems like a completely wasted opportunity to give a couple of kids a couple of games. Just look at us - our season is still not quite mathematically over, and Sherwood is clearly just marking time, but he's still giving Kane and Veljkovic some game time.

Aye, he'll see it as 'job done' as far as his time here is concerned. Not saying this is the right attitude to have but it's entirely understandable that his focus has shifted to the WC and we aren't a priority any more. We don't own his registration and he's proved himself in the PL with the goals he's tucked away, we've got 5 games left why risk injury?

Agree entirely.

The lad has kept us up. Good luck to him.

Guest neesy111

@lee_ryder  7m

Pardew rules out Remy: "Loic Remy won't make this game but is in training and we hope he'll be available next week."

:scared:

Doubt we'll see him play for us again. Don't blame him. Who wants to risk the world cup playing in games that nobody gives a fuck about.

3 1/2 months without football though, surely wouldn't be match fit.