Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More common in football than you think. Mate of mine looks after accounts at a club and tells me another QPR player failed a medical at another club a week before joining QPR due to recreational drugs.

The secret footballer in his second book said that it happens a lot that failed drug tests are reported as injuries by clubs. It usually happens when a player is out for a large period of time with an unknown or vague injury

He was always going to get his move as long as he just hung in there. One of the CL/EL clubs were always going to take a punt on him eventually for £8m. I think he'll do quite well for them tbh.

what an odd choice of club for him to go to, honestly can't see him playing much beyond run outs vs lower league opposition in cups and if/when chelsea are through in the cl groups and he'd probably play in whatevers left. Kinda daft Arsenal didn't look at him considering the length of time Girouds out and the fact they need a striker anyway regardless of the Giroud injury, I'd have actually expected him to play there but Chelsea? He just doesn't seem a Mourinhio forward

Some of the more trusted Liverpool ITK (I know, it's an AIDS term) saying he didn't test his medical....rather failed his drug test.  :-X

Be interesting to see how it goes if he has one for Chelsea. Hope he's chatting s****.

That would make a lot of sense actually. What an idiot if true.

More common in football than you think. Mate of mine looks after accounts at a club and tells me another QPR player failed a medical at another club a week before joining QPR due to recreational drugs.

The secret footballer in his second book said that it happens a lot that failed drug tests are reported as injuries by clubs. It usually happens when a player is out for a large period of time with an unknown or vague injury

Does that mean they send them to rehab while pretending it's whatever injury? I have always wondered why there's so little cases of footballers having drug problems during their careers, given one would think they would be pretty vulnerable to them (lots of money, stress, etc...).