Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, that goes without saying :lol:

I just thought they'd aim to go somewhere they could start, as they're clearly all more than good enough.

Probably thinks he's good enough to break into the first team. I still can't believe he didn't also go to Arsenal. Feel like that would have been a good fit.

Wants, money, wants a chance to win the title even though he plays a minor or sub role, gets to run around in the Champions League some, and get's to only worry about really scoring some goals or so with some top players around him. Can't blame him, but it says a ton about someone who can be the main man at a club or just a squad player.

Don't think Wenger rates him. None of the Champion's league clubs want him to come in and start for them, and so he has settled for being a bit player at Chelsea. He's never playing ahead of Cpsta upfront, and he won't do the grunt work Mourinho wants from his wide men. They're already carrying Hazard as it is, as he doesn't always get back.

Wants, money, wants a chance to win the title even though he plays a minor or sub role, gets to run around in the Champions League some, and get's to only worry about really scoring some goals or so with some top players around him. Can't blame him, but it says a ton about someone who can be the main man at a club or just a squad player.

Honestly, I don't blame him. He tried to get main man roles at clubs, I think he would have done well at Liverpool but the medical was bad, I'm wondering if Wenger hasn't made an error in passing him up. Sit on the Chelsea bench for 18 months and then end up moving to a slightly smaller club on the continent or something.

:lol: Either that or come back here. :yao:

I guess the way Remy sees it, he's spent his career at clubs as first choice where other than Marseille he's going to win nowt. Can't blame him for going to a club where he might only start 15-20 games but win things.

The opposite to the likes of Rodwell, etc mentioned in the Colback thread.

Who didn't think he was a Mercenary? He ditched us for QPR  :lol:. He'll be perfectly happy warming the bench at Chelsea rolling in it.

I would have had him back mind, very good player, but no illusions as to his motivation here, he'd only come here if noone else wanted him, and tbh i'd be amazed if he had as surely QPR have silly wages or something

Some of the more trusted Liverpool ITK (I know, it's an AIDS term) saying he didn't test his medical....rather failed his drug test.  :-X

Be interesting to see how it goes if he has one for Chelsea. Hope he's chatting shite.

^ A drug can be anything though. Not all of them are serious.

For example, do we reckon professional footballers smoke weed regularly? it remains in the blood for a while..and it was summer time...no biggie. Not every drug is cocaine.

He's not a Mourinho player at all IMO.

I could see him play a useful part in their campaign tbh even if it's off the bench. They were short on firepower last season, with Costa and Remy added to their options they'll be a lot more potent.