Arsenal 7 - 3 Newcastle United - 29/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

Not that Ashley needs a reason to sack a manager, but this is as good as one as you can get.

Utter nonsense.

This is a good a reason as any for Ashley to invest in some competent defenders.

Its been the same for the last 2 season, the guy is a complete w**ker who will not spend.... just wants to keep us in the Prem and takes a chance on us going down. So long as we are 1 place above the drop that will be fine by Cashley.

Ashamed and embarrassed. Hope they all f*** off in the next window the spineless gutless wankers.

We were saying that kind of thing in the r*l*gation season. This concerns me....

Sigh. Arsenal attacked really well and our guys were knackered but our defending all day was a joke, Anita was a big miss in this regard. Tiote was a joke, just couldn't handle being pressured, which was what he used to be so good at. Pathetic defending. Need to beat Everton.

Pardew f***ed up with the subs. Has to be said.

Kind of makes me think he's winging it. He clearly doesn't understand his personnel and had been fluking things.

we were just a mess in the middle of the pitch after the subs, no forma.... just no anything

depressing

Not that Ashley needs a reason to sack a manager, but this is as good as one as you can get.

Utter nonsense.

This is a good a reason as any for Ashley to invest in some competent defenders.

Yeah, for once, it really isn't Pardew's fault. Too many tired legs, too.

Bringing on Shola Ameobi was a fucking baffling change... we basically had no one in the middle and the lazy git (shola) didn't even bother closing down despite only having 15 minutes to play!

Krul- 3

Simpson- 1. fuck off.

Perch- 3

Colo- 3

Santon- 2

Tiote- 2

Bigi- 6

Marv- 7

Cisse- 5

Ba- 5

Obertan- 5

Pardew f***ed up with the subs. Has to be said.

Kind of makes me think he's winging it. He clearly doesn't understand his personnel and had been fluking things.

we were just a mess in the middle of the pitch after the subs, no forma.... just no anything

depressing

This we were all over the place. Easy to pick apart when no player had a clue where to play or who to mark.

Select individuals in that team I'd make walk back up to Newcastle if I was Pards.  No excuses for what I've just witnessed.  Fucking embarrased is the understatement of the year. 

I'm just waiting for the first twat to say we didn't deserve it.  We got everything we deserved.  Defending like that deserves a back door shafting each and every fucking time.  If they players can't learn from previous mistakes then get them the fuck out of our club.

Bringing on Shola Ameobi was a fucking baffling change... we basically had no one in the middle and the lazy git (shola) didn't even bother closing down despite only having 15 minutes to play!

Krul- 3

Simpson- 1. fuck off.

Perch- 3

Colo- 3

Santon- 2

Tiote- 2

Bigi- 6

Marv- 7

Cisse- 5

Ba- 5

Obertan- 5

Don't think Cisse warranted a 5 like, at a push a 4, but the rest spot on.