Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Guest sicko2ndbest

Btw

Not a cat in hells chance we will see Cisse on the right with Baines bombing on! Gibbs caught him napping on Wednesday, Baines would pull his pant right down!

I can see Anita on the right!

Btw

Not a cat in hells chance we will see Cisse on the right with Baines bombing on! Gibbs caught him napping on Wednesday, Baines would pull his pant right down!

I can see Anita on the right!

Would this be a red card offence?

(serious question :))

Honestly, if Tiote gets himself sent off - with the state the squad is in atm - i'm fucking done with him. Almost lost all patience with him altogether this season; he has been absolutely fucking wank. Shameful performances from him this season.

Guest neesy111

I don't understand how someone can go from top class to dogshit. Although it happens with loads of players.

Teams close him down much more now as they've caught onto him.

I just think he believed his own hype too much and has became complacent in the things he was solid at and is trying to add too much to his game too quickly. Hopefully he will have a good ANC.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Current Arsenal are not an Arsenal side, hence the passing stats on Sat

Lets not kid ourselves that offensively we are on fire, Southampton could have had 4 at least!

Everton are a better side than Arsenal

Current Arsenal are not an Arsenal side, hence the passing stats on Sat

Lets not kid ourselves that offensively we are on fire, Southampton could have had 4 at least!

Everton are a better side than Arsenal

Who said we are on fire? even so we scored 3 against Yanited too it seemed you missed that though :pow:

The worry is the longer the slump goes on the more the pressure builds and builds and especially as we're seen as a bigger club than others down around us.

We need a full on effort against Everton, go for the win but even a point would be something to build on. Then we could "potentially" have a team for Norwich with S Taylor back in the side and a new arrival like Debuchy. Then you've got the two massive 6 pointers against Reading and Villa. We need to be going into those games with more confidence.

Krul

Tavernier  Perch  Colo  Santon

Tiote  Jonas

Anita

Marveaux      Cisse      Obertan

2-2 Cisse, Marveaux.

Honestly, if Tiote gets himself sent off - with the state the squad is in atm - i'm f***ing done with him. Almost lost all patience with him altogether this season; he has been absolutely f***ing w***. Shameful performances from him this season.

He joins up with the Ivory Coast after the game so if he does get a red card he will be missing anyway when he is suspended so wouldn't impact the squad.