Newcastle United 1 - 2 Everton - 02/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

The last 10 minutes showed why you always keep wingers on when chasing the game. I counted at least 3 occasions where we had the ball and no outlet out wide with 5 men bunched in a 10 yard circle.

I think we need a change of manager unfortunately, but I just don't know who we could get right now (maybe DiMatteo as much as I hate him)

Embarrassing stuff in the second half.

It's the same old story. Start positively and then just sit back and watch the opposition play.

Yep. Really helped them get a foothold in the game instead of standing on their throats like good, positive sides do.

Don't you wish sometimes that you could just change your allegiance, I really just feel now like giving up on this f***ing club. It's the same s*** they put us through rotating through crap years interspersed with the odd good year where they come close to challenging for stuff to keep us interested. I'm fed up with it, it ruins my mood and my day, I wish it didn't bother me so much but it does and I'm stuck with them no matter what they do. It's like crack it really, it's terribly bad for you but you have to keep coming back for more.

:anguish:

Sums it up for me too, wish I could stop caring

Atkinson handed set piece after set piece to them on a fucking plate until they decided to score one. Ridiculous.

Heads dropped leading to a pathetic performance after going 2-1 down but it wouldn't have got to the point if the ref wasn't wearing a blue shirt.

We need some new players... Hopefully early in the window...

We need a new f***ing manger, Pardew will f*** up regardless of who is playing for us.

Yeah, hate to say it but I dont think the players believe in pardew anymore.