Norwich City vs Newcastle United - 12/01/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

Do the basics right at the back and stop there set pieces and we should get something out the game and have nothing to fear.

sadly doing the basics and defending set pieces have left us down all season!!

Couldn't disagree more.

I think we do, we've got absolutely no confidence anywhere in the club.  I know you're probably worried that we'll sit back but I'm more concerned about the players needing a lift, not that an early goal guarantees that.

Krul

Debuchy  S.Taylor  Colo  Santon

Anita

Cabaye                Bigi

Marveaux                    Obertan

Cisse   

I wish.

Norwich have lost their last 4 on the bounce (other than today's cup game at Peterborough) so really this is a must win game for us.

We can't really afford anything less than 9 points from Norwich, Reading and Villa, but who knows!

Are Cabaye and Taylor likely to make the squad?

Norwich have lost their last 4 on the bounce (other than today's cup game at Peterborough) so really this is a must win game for us.

We can't really afford anything less than 9 points from Norwich, Reading and Villa, but who knows!

Are Cabaye and Taylor likely to make the squad?

Personally I think we need a minimum of 5 points and 6+ would be a bloody good return. I'm expecting a side of:

Krul

Debuchy

Coloccini

Williamson

Santon

Perch

Anita

Cabaye

Marveaux

Cisse

Obertan

Subs: Harper, Taylor, Jonas, Sammy, Campbell, Ferguson, Ranger.

Norwich are on a poor run of form (Cup from doesn't matter), we have a great opportunity to win, hopefully we will have another transfer or two in by then, but also 1 or 2 first team members. This is a game that I would be surprised by either a win or defeat.