Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Haidara signs today, and Sissoko tomorrow, what the fuck do we do on Saturday?

Bid for Thauvin accepted tomorrow, medical on Saturday.

And we chill on Sunday.

Craig David is scheduling our transfers.

Sorry, but I have to earn myself some credit here!

Not a done deal till we agree his wages. Someone might be waiting to do a Remy on us particular paying 2.5M for such a class player

His agent has already been on Tyneside for pre-contract talks. It will already be sorted.

Not a done deal till we agree his wages. Someone might be waiting to do a Remy on us particular paying 2.5M for such a class player

His agent has already been on Tyneside for pre-contract talks. It will already be sorted.

:lol: This a twitter fact?

Was that confirmed or just paper predictions that the agent would be here?

I get your point, but i'd rather see us trying to strengthen the team with many new players and take the risk, than doing fuck all. Besides the players we are about to sign aren't exactly 'has beens' They're true quality (Mbiwa Debuchy and Sissoko.)

Was that confirmed or just paper predictions that the agent would be here?

I believe they came on Wednesday to sort out the pre-contact agreement out but I think if was really just to force the hand of his club to sell him now for a small fee in order to avoid paying one of their top players to sit out half a season and leave for nothing in the summer. What was going to be a 5 year contact will just become a 5 1/2 this month.

:lol: This a twitter fact?

Nope. Douglas said it. It was weeks ago when his agent was meeting with various clubs.

This is the deal that I'd most like to see us complete - a midfielder who could attack the box.

Really? I agree it could be massive, but we've just signed two France internationals to replace the glaring weak spots in our first team that were costing us week in week out. I personally feel those two, and a Ba replacement if it comes (don't know what to expect from Gouffran tbh) are the most important considering we were already pretty well stocked in central midfield.

I think Mbiwa truly is a massive signing but the sheer power and drive someone like Sissoko would bring to the midfield would lift the entire team so can't be understated. Ok he might not be nearly on the same level as Yaya Toure but look at the impact a player like that has on City.

Guest VanBarduck

" Sissoko and Mbiwa have compromised their international future by signing at Newcastle " Deschamps words apparently quoted by some journalist..