Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is the deal that I'd most like to see us complete - a midfielder who could attack the box.

Really? I agree it could be massive, but we've just signed two France internationals to replace the glaring weak spots in our first team that were costing us week in week out. I personally feel those two, and a Ba replacement if it comes (don't know what to expect from Gouffran tbh) are the most important considering we were already pretty well stocked in central midfield.

Signing Sissoko allows Cabaye and Anita to maximize their potential. Having that box-to-box guy will let Anita sit back and dictate tempo from a deep-lying position and Cabaye to play along the edge of the frontline and distribute up-top.

Unlike Tiote, Sissoko is comfortable on the ball and can play equally well as a defensive midfielder and a guy who makes those late runs into the box. Though it remains to be seen whether these new additions also help Tiote regain his form from last season.

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

All reports saying that Toulouse will get in region of €2.5m-€3m, while Sissoko will waive signing-on fee from #NUFC to make it happen.

Waiving his signing on fee, what a guy.

Fair fucking play to the lad if that's true :clap: :clap:

So Deschamps is going to ignore Cabaye, Sissoko, Mbiwa, Debuchy and Ben Arfa because they play for us? That'll go down well, clown.

Steed Malbranque is pleased at this new turn of events.

Ridiculous statement from Deschamps, if true.

Guest icemanblue

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

All reports saying that Toulouse will get in region of €2.5m-€3m, while Sissoko will waive signing-on fee from #NUFC to make it happen.

Waiving his signing on fee, what a guy.

:lol: Mike's dream player. Probably getting paid in Sports Direct giant mugs as well.

Basically Deschamps can't be fucking chewed to fly up here to watch his players. Reminds me of Capellos sheer ignorance to the North East.

At least Deschamps is based abroad, most England managers can't be bothered with a 2.5 hour first class train ride.

Basically Deschamps can't be fucking chewed to fly up here to watch his players. Reminds me of Capellos sheer ignorance to the North East.

Honestly, he's only shooting himself in the foot. Our French players will face superior competition playing in the PL than they would in Ligue 1. He'd be a fool not to capitalize on that.

If, of course, it's actually true that he will ignore our French players.