Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

ON THE FUCKING BALL I said. And I'm right. Fucking hell Shola on his absolute worst of days, is better on the ball than this clown. And his heading... we get a throw in and it gets thrown to Sissoko who without any pressure, just heads it back out of play. Another time someone played the ball to him and his control was so poor, it went out for a throw in. He is very powerful and very quick, but as a footballer he really is as poor as it gets in this division when it comes to technique, control and just general things like passing and shooting. The French League has produced some gems but it must be a piss poor division if someone like Sissoko stood out to the point of being regarded as one of the best to come through in recent years.

ON THE FUCKING BALL I said. And I'm right. Fucking hell Shola on his absolute worst of days, is better on the ball than this clown. And his heading... we get a throw in and it gets thrown to Sissoko who without any pressure, just heads it back out of play. Another time someone played the ball to him and his control was so poor, it went out for a throw in. He is very powerful and very quick, but as a footballer he really is as poor as it gets in this division when it comes to technique, control and just general things like passing and shooting. The French League has produced some gems but it must be a piss poor division if someone like Sissoko stood out to the point of being regarded as one of the best to come through in recent years.

Christ, what utter drivel.

He's very easy to contain, lacks a real football brain, technically basic and managed by Alan Pardew, usually out of position. Things are only going to get worse for him here.

Under a proper manager things would be very different, I'm certain of it.

He's very easy to contain, lacks a real football brain, technically basic and managed by Alan Pardew, usually out of position. Things are only going to get worse for him here.

Under a proper manager things would be very different, I'm certain of it.

I think he's been very successful wide right. It's actually when he's been moved inside that he's been poor.

The lad's a good player. He's not poor technically, just erratic. He does some excellent stuff. He also always tries to be a part of the game, does a lot of good work off the ball and moves as well as anyone in the side. He gets himself into good positions very often only to be ignored. Tremendous asset on the break too.

He's got 5 assists and has apparently created more chances than anyone else in our squad.

ON THE f***ing BALL I said. And I'm right. f***ing hell Shola on his absolute worst of days, is better on the ball than this clown. And his heading... we get a throw in and it gets thrown to Sissoko who without any pressure, just heads it back out of play. Another time someone played the ball to him and his control was so poor, it went out for a throw in. He is very powerful and very quick, but as a footballer he really is as poor as it gets in this division when it comes to technique, control and just general things like passing and shooting. The French League has produced some gems but it must be a p*ss poor division if someone like Sissoko stood out to the point of being regarded as one of the best to come through in recent years.

Nutter.

Wasn't this guy really hot s*** in France?

Started off really well, huge potential when he was in his late teens and was linked to plenty of big clubs. Never really progressed in later years at Toulouse and was outshone by Capoue. Still a good reputation obviously and was a fringe national team player. "Really hot shit" wouldn't be accurate though.

I am still a fan, has plenty of strong attributes (mostly physical), just don't think we will ever see the best of him under Pardew.

Wasn't this guy really hot s*** in France?

Started off really well, huge potential when he was in his late teens and was linked to plenty of big clubs. Never really progressed in later years at Toulouse and was outshone by Capoue. Still a good reputation obviously and was a fringe national team player. "Really hot shit" wouldn't be accurate though.

I am still a fan, has plenty of strong attributes (mostly physical), just don't think we will ever see the best of him under Pardew.

He could be awesome as alot of our players would if given the correct position.  As we know our first team is awesome I'd easily put it on a par with Evertons and probably better maybe rose tinted fuck knows.  But I know AP is terrible probably one of the worst tacticians in the league. We'll probably never know because the cunt will probably be here for another 10 years.

Wasn't this guy really hot shit in France?

He was shit hot in his first few games for us as well before Pardew's muddled coaching methods started chipping away at everything he had learned in France.