Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hows he allowed a long ball to land at the feet of Hazard? If you're going to sit on the penalty area & not push out how can you not challenge for the ball? He should be dominating Hazard on a long ball with ease, but his positioning is a mess.

Awful today. How people can think he's one of, if not our most important player is beyond me.

He is like. He's been turd for the past few games though. But you can't deny that he is one of our best players.

Awful today. How people can think he's one of, if not our most important player is beyond me.

He is like. He's been turd for the past few games though. But you can't deny that he is one of our best players.

He was class against Watford

He didn't have a great game but I also think he'd been targeted as a threat as he was crowded out and well marshalled every time he got the ball.

Gave away some silly free kicks and then sprinted off when subbed with the whole bench screaming at him to walk and waste time.

dope.

How many actual great games has he had honestly - he has had far more poor games by a long shot. With his attributed he should be dominating the game as he ticks a lot of the right boxes but he consistently fails to produce and continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. As I have said he isn't shit but he is certainly nowhere near top quality by a long way either and if you say he is one of our best players it is more due to the poor standard and quality of the team than anything else.

He was s*** and has been for a while. Every other player had good games

He was really good last week when every other player bar Janmaat was s***

Ah seriously, the lad can't play football. He hasn't been good for 2 years and our so called best player looked lost today while the rest stepped up