Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still can't understand why people say "put him CM". He switches off way too often and doesn't follow his man. You can do that sometimes when playing as a winger, but its suicidal for CM. He just lacks the football brain and discipline.

Again, never seen anyone try less :lol:

Today? Really? He was poor on the ball but ran up and down all day man

Spot on.  He's been lazy as f*** in the past.  But the last two games, the effort has certainly been there. 

Some of our mong fans in the ground, man.  "Sissoko, run for the ball.  You've got to work you lazy t***."  "Wijnaldum has done f*** all.  Just walking around the pitch."

Now neither had particularly good games.  But I would guess both covered the most distance on the pitch?  They ran themselves into the ground.

Both very valid points from the mong fans.

I'm shocked that you share the same opinion, as said mong fans. 

Can't get my head around the school of thought that he doesn't work hard. Think he usually puts a good shift in tbh. His problem is that he's a bit of a donkey when  he tries to play a final ball.

I'd like to see him in a three man midfield with Shelvey and SDJ.

Can't get my head around the school of thought that he doesn't work hard. Think he usually puts a good shift in tbh. His problem is that he's a bit of a donkey when  he tries to play a final ball.

I subscribe to this. I think there's too much emphasis put on tracking back and fouling people and we've got Pardew to thank for that in part.

Still can't understand why people say "put him CM". He switches off way too often and doesn't follow his man. You can do that sometimes when playing as a winger, but its suicidal for CM. He just lacks the football brain and discipline.

Exactly. This clamour for him to be moved into the middle, where he'd have even more responsibility, is totally bewildering.

I subscribe to this. I think there's too much emphasis put on tracking back and fouling people and we've got Pardew to thank for that in part.

He has put in dozens of pathetic performances in which he blatantly hasn't put in any sort of effort. It really isn't difficult to get your head round at all.

He has put in dozens of pathetic performances in which he blatantly hasn't put in any sort of effort. It really isn't difficult to get your head round at all.

To be fair I've missed a lot of our games this year due to not giving much of a fuck. However it seems that people are saying that he didn't put any effort in yesterday or against Leicester  and I saw those games and can't agree with that.

I'd play him at full back for the rest of the season. We've got too many other attacking players, especially with De Jong back, that might actually score for him to take up one of the attacking positions.

To be fair I've missed a lot of our games this year due to not giving much of a f***. However it seems that people are saying that he didn't put any effort in yesterday or against Leicester  and I saw those games and can't agree with that.

I'm very Anti-Sissoko but even I think he's put shifts in since Rafa has come. Not saying he's been fantastic like but a damn site better than previously. His confidence looks shot like. Probably from the booing he (rightly) received against Bournemouth.

I think breaking up Sissoko and Janmaat was a decent call TBH, we had become extremely predictable with every attack going through their area.

It could still work with Townsend on the left. The main problem this season has been we've not had another wide threat so we've been forced to go down the right too often.

I think breaking up Sissoko and Janmaat was a decent call TBH, we had become extremely predictable with every attack going through their area.

It could still work with Townsend on the left. The main problem this season has been we've not had another wide threat so we've been forced to go down the right too often.

Fair point.

He's not a particularly good passer, tackler, good first touch or good at positioning and the way he dribbles means he will lose the ball every now and again, which would be much more dangerous in the centre of the pitch.

Yes, if he played there he would be able to drive forward on the counter sometimes so I do see where people are coming from, but the negatives of playing him cm outweigh the positives imo.

He can still use his strengths on the outside and his weaknesses will be less exposed.

• 2 weeks later...

Another unproductive performance. Just keep the him as far away from the opposition's box as possible, as he is just an extra defender for them, because he is so unlikely to do anything threatening for us. Shambolic.

Hopefully no-one's been paying attention and we can get a few quid for him at the end of the season. I know it won't have any impact on how much we have to spend but I'm sick to death of seeing him in an NUFC shirt, he's fucking rubbish.

Guest neesy111

Hopefully no-one's been paying attention and we can get a few quid for him at the end of the season. I know it won't have any impact on how much we have to spend but I'm sick to death of seeing him in an NUFC shirt, he's fucking rubbish.

:thup:

I can't stand him, I'm afraid. He's wanted away for a long time and plays like he doesn't give a shit. He's a reet fucking coward for a man of his size.

Looking forward to him fucking off. Epitomises everything that's wrong with this 'recruitment' policy.

Guest antz1uk

He's got no desire or heart, I'd drop him, let him rot in the reserves, lose his place for Euro 16 then flog him to the first idiot that shows any interest