Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyway, what are we getting? Mercenary cunt?

I realise he'll probably go to Spuds.

A versatile player who can be a match winner on his day (these days have been few and far between with us though given poor management /coaching /attitude.)

Could suit a high energy style of play and his ability to carry the ball from deeper areas will create space although his final ball with let him down.

He's very persistent in the sense that he will try to run through a full back again and again and again, whether it works or not he'll keep on doing it.  He's also very good at running the ball out of play, letting the ball hit his leg then go out of play, or misplacing a 5 yard pass.  They'll be my abiding memories, that shit over and over and over again for 4 years.

A versatile player who can be a match winner on his day (these days have been few and far between with us though given poor management /coaching /attitude.

Could suit a high energy style of play and his ability to carry the ball from deeper areas will create space although his final ball with let him down.

This post is killing me, please add a closed bracket in there somewhere for the love of god!

A versatile player who can be a match winner on his day (these days have been few and far between with us though given poor management /coaching /attitude.

This post is killing me, please add a closed bracket in there somewhere for the love of god!

Fixed to save your OCD.

Everton are probably a bigger club than Newcastle.

???. They aren't like. We have had the better of it in every sense in the last 20 years. More champions league games. More European games. Bigger gates. Higher revenue. More top 4 finishes. More European quarter and semi finals. Better stadium. Miles better support. Bigger name managers and players. Higher uefa coefficient. Been higher in the financial list than them in all that time altough that might of just changed I don't know.

So yeah they definitely aren't

???. They aren't like. We have had the better of it in every sense in the last 20 years. More champions league games. More European games. Biggest gates. Higher revenue. More top 4 finishes. More European quarter and semi finals. Better stadium. Miles better support.

Two more relegations too.

Everton are a proper football club with good history.

Bit of history is all it is. Massive step down from Newcastle still. Haven't achieved as much as us in the last 20 years and can barely scrape 33,000 when they start doing bad.

So you're the one skysports always find to stick in front of the camera.

???. They aren't like. We have had the better of it in every sense in the last 20 years. More champions league games. More European games. Biggest gates. Higher revenue. More top 4 finishes. More European quarter and semi finals. Better stadium. Miles better support.

Two more relegations too.

If Everton went down they wouldn't even get 30,000 in that cess pit yet claim to be some great supported people's club.

Everton are a proper football club with good history.

Bit of history is all it is. Massive step down from Newcastle still. Haven't achieved as much as us in the last 20 years and can barely scrape 33,000 when they start doing bad.

So you're the one skysports always find to stick in front of the camera.

Look at the reasons I listed as to why. Tell me which aren't true

Wish tapatalk didn't show blocked posters quoted posts, reading tube stations posts is painful.

Why for saying how it is sticking up for my club when people think a little club like Everton is better. Maybe if you went home and away like I do instead of sat on a forum listening to whatever the media feed you then you might understand

Wish tapatalk didn't show blocked posters quoted posts, reading tube stations posts is painful.

Why for saying how it is sticking up for my club when people think a little club like Everton is better. Maybe if you went home and away like I do instead of sat on a forum listening to whatever the media feed you then you might understand

You're actually the worst poster on here and the only one on my ignore list, Shinton will be joining you shortly however.

Now back to ignoring you.