Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Would of'...

I wish you 'would of' fucked off weeks ago.

You're a fucking penis, as is anybody who thinks their word holds more weight than others purely because they have a season ticket and spend money in the club shop like a proper little soopafan.

'Would of'...

I wish you 'would of' f***ed off weeks ago.

You're a f***ing penis, as is anybody who thinks their word holds more weight than others purely because they have a season ticket and spend money in the club shop like a proper little soopafan.

I don't have a season ticket and I have never bought anything from the club shop. I never said my oppinion means more. I just said I bet half the people on here have never had the passion or hold NUFC in the same regard as people who have followed us all over for years.

Would of understood it if I was making some ridiculous claims. I don't think saying NUFC is a bigger club than Everton and questioning whether players who are at Coventry and Dijon were good enough for us is anything daft really is it.

It isn't really what you're saying that's the problem, it's the fact that you keep going on and on and on and on about it. Maybe just give it a rest?

'Would of'...

You're a f***ing penis, as is anybody who thinks their word holds more weight than others purely because they have a season ticket and spend money in the club shop like a proper little soopafan.

I don't have a season ticket and I have never bought anything from the club shop. I never said my oppinion means more. I just said I bet half the people on here have never had the passion or hold NUFC in the same regard as people who have followed us all over for years.

You know that sounds so arrogant it's worthy of mocking right ?

Would of understood it if I was making some ridiculous claims. I don't think saying NUFC is a bigger club than Everton and questioning whether players who are at Coventry and Dijon were good enough for us is anything daft really is it.

It isn't really what you're saying that's the problem, it's the fact that you keep going on and on and on and on about it. Maybe just give it a rest?

Fair one

TCD must be over the moon that he's not going to win Worst Poster this year

He's like TCD but TCD is actually right some of the time

Hmmm. I haven't seen his recent contributions but that's one hell of a claim.

'Would of'...

But you don't know that.

There's plenty of people on here who have been home and away for years that I've got to know personally, for example. You can't tell from my posts that I've been to over 100 NUFC away games, but really that is of no relevance to opinions posted on this board and doesn't give me more of a valid opinion on Newcastle United than those that can't do that and have other priorities now (mortgages, kids etc.).

If someone talks shit, they talk shit.

Everton deal would be good enough for me like. Non-Champions league.

They might be interesting to watch on the counter with Bolasie but about 1.3% of their attacks will come to anything.

This, it's like the perfect club we could have hoped for, he obviously wasn't going to go to West Brom.

Everton man, after all the twisting he's done for years he's going to end up down the road at fucking Everton :lol:

Hated for speaking the truth and having a different oppinion than the usual on here. I can live with that. Like I say I go to games and spend hard cash on my club and have done for 20 years. There will be people on here who don't or haven't so that will do for me.

it's not truth but your opinion and the last 20yrs were actually pretty good compared to the previous 20 when a few on here were spending cash going regularly to Shrewsbury, Carlisle, etc when were second tier and mediocre second tier at that. There are people I went with then who I'd say know nowt about the game and they'd say the Same if myself because it's really opinion.

Just hope it's not in those stupid as f*** 5 instalments, that would be a s*** deal for us tbh.

Not really we are cash rich. We've hardly spent a penny of the parachute payment this window.

Just hope it's not in those stupid as fuck 5 instalments, that would be a shit deal for us tbh.

We don't really know the regularity of the payments mentioned in the press though do we? Yearly would be pretty crap. Over the next five windows not so bad.

Guest alijmitchell

Everton are a proper football club with good history.

Bit of history is all it is. Massive step down from Newcastle still. Haven't achieved as much as us in the last 20 years and can barely scrape 33,000 when they start doing bad.

I mean I hate the big club debate but you're wrong here. Everton are one of the biggest clubs in England

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk