Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

30m for Sissoko... wow :lol:

I know given all the money involved today that transfer fees small or huge are pretty much irrelevant but 30 fucking million pounds for Sissoko man!

I guarantee for 3m quid you could trawl the French, Dutch or Belgium leagues for a player with similar attributes who would do just as much or better than Sissoko has done since becoming a PL player which is not an awful lot.

Everton though man... not quite Real Madrid eh Mousa you fucking utter bell end, biggest fraud in a Toon shirt of all time!

Just hope it's not in those stupid as fuck 5 instalments, that would be a shit deal for us tbh.

Why,it's not as if they can go back on the deal?

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/03/082703.asp

Pretty crap just getting £6m every six months. If we sell Sissoko now, we should be looking at a top class player either in January or next summer. The 12-18m we will have received probably won't be enough for that

Just hope it's not in those stupid as f*** 5 instalments, that would be a s*** deal for us tbh.

Pretty crap just getting £6m every six months. If we sell Sissoko now, we should be looking at a top class player either in January or next summer. The 12-18m we will have received probably won't be enough for that

The club will be able to spend safe in the knowledge they'll be receiving cash from everton?

Just hope it's not in those stupid as fuck 5 instalments, that would be a shit deal for us tbh.

I don't think it's going to work like that. Think we will have more than enough in the kitty to spend in January.

Don't think it really matters what happens here. If he stays we have a Premiership quality player on our book for a few months who will play half the games and provide rest bite for our other midfielders, whilst tearing up the league (if he chooses too). If he goes we have money in the bank to strengthen should we need to for the championship or if not for the premiership once we win promotion. Let's face it, this squad might have enough to see off the championship but it's going to require a small overhaul should we wish to consolidate our position in the Premiership again.

We just have to hope Sissoko doesn't cause issues in the changing room should he stay. From what little I've seen and heard Rafa doesn't seem to think that's an issue. If he believes that, that's good enough for me.

He'll get game time like. He's an asset - whether you consider him one from a footballing or financial point of view is irrelevant.

I don't like the spineless t*** but you have to concede he's arguably are biggest game changer on his day