Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TruToon94

DEFINITELY Not a winger. I think Pardew and that performance last night have proved that. Could be something really great in the center of the park though.

He has no finesse at all and the hardest feet in football evidenced by the fact that the ball bounces at least 10 feet off them every time.  He bulldozes his way through opponents with all the guile of a fat guy when the wedding buffet's open.

He has no finesse at all and the hardest feet in football evidenced by the fact that the ball bounces at least 10 feet off them every time.  He bulldozes his way through opponents with all the guile of a fat guy when the wedding buffet's open.

Massive exaggeration.

Massive exaggeration.

Nothing like a bit of hyperbole when you don't have a valid point to make.

• 2 weeks later...

If he leaves along with Debuchy then these will be the only Premier League goalscorers from last season who are still on the books:

Gouffran 6

Ben Arfa 3

Cisse 2

Anita 1

Dummett 1

Taylor 1

It's not that dissimilar to 2010 mind when we had to replace Carroll, Nolan & Barton's goals. We need De Jong and whoever else comes in though to do what Ba, Cisse & Cabaye did. Big ask.

If he leaves along with Debuchy then these will be the only Premier League goalscorers from last season who are still on the books:

Gouffran 6

Ben Arfa 3

Cisse 2

Anita 1

Dummett 1

Taylor 1

and some think Gouffran doesn't deserve a go up front  :whistle:

I've never entertained the thought that Moussa would go, I didn't think anyone would be interested. But this is slightly concerning. Still hopeful he'll stay, though.

thanks to Dechamps, he's been unpardewed.

I've never entertained the thought that Moussa would go, I didn't think anyone would be interested. But this is slightly concerning. Still hopeful he'll stay, though.

thanks to Dechamps, he's been unpardewed.

It's quite telling how the World Cup has unpardewed a lot of our players.