Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He' wants shot for the tracking back in the first half mind, especially their first goal.

If he does what he did up the other end and produces 3/4 goals, then I couldn't give a shit if he doesn't track back tbh.

Attacking wise he was absolutely sensational yesterday, no other word for it, had a big hand in every goal.

Defensively in the first half was incredibly poor though, the same as against City he just could not be arsed to bust a gut to get back, the thing is it appears McClaren had a word in his ear at half time as he was far, far better at this in the second, a great interception from him led to one of our goals.

With the two DMs being AWOL the entire game we were bound to have someone unmarked in the box one way or another.

this is a major issue, yesterday in some respects we were playing a 4-2-4 or 4-2-2-2 or whatever...the long and the short of it being that we had 4 players tasked with attacking and the two CM's responsible to cover along with the defence

the CM's we have are incapable of doing this and our defence as a unit is pretty shit so it's just a hot mess all over

looks like we're going to have to try and outscore weaker teams every time we meet them from now on

Credit where credit is due, a much improved performance from him.  Best game he's had in a very long time.  Massive game next week, let's see if he can start to establish some consistency and actually act like he gives a f*ck about being here. 

Moussa you make me so mad. How can someone that can play this way, so often be so ineffective!

ANyway, it does seem that with both Mitro and Perez in the team now, it's allowing us more advantageous attacking situations, which he can exploit, and so we really need to see more from him now.

He definitely needs quality around him to be effective. He can't take charge himself otherwise.

Enigmatic as fuck. One minute he's got an assist the next he's watched and let Olsen make a cross for an equalizer and another later. He's destroying them on counter for fun :lol: insane this guy. Capable of anything he actually wants to do if he's arsed.

That lofted pass to set up Mitrovic for his goal is probably the most "beautiful" assist I've seen from a Newcastle player for a very long time. Probably since Cabaye's inch perfect through ball to Cisse against Stoke.

:thup:

Perfectly weighted for Mitro.

Moussa you make me so mad. How can someone that can play this way, so often be so ineffective!

Pretty simple really, give him space and he can play like this but don't and he's ineffective which explains the inconsistent performances.

It's just who he is and always will be really, hopefully Wijnaldum, Mitrovic and Perez can help open things up for him a little bit.

Pretty simple really, give him space and he can play like this but don't and he's ineffective which explains the inconsistent performances.

It's just who he is and always will be really, hopefully Wijnaldum, Mitrovic and Perez can help open things up for him a little bit.

Yeah, for sure. Mitro and Perez are so instrumental to building our forward play. It's why I despised Cisse so much. He was killing us.

Whoel team was awful when we went to 10 and I blame the manager the most.

What :lol:

When we went to 10 - we had zero idea as to how we would get back into the game.  Nobody really knew what they should do. At the very least we looked a well coached side at 0-0. Soon as we went down to 10, nobody knew what to do.

He brought on Lascellas but we needed a goal. Should've moved Dummett to CB and brought on Haidara at LB for some more attacking fret. Perhaps we should've just gone to 3 at the back. But the way we set-up at 10 men and everything thereafter was poor. That's the managers fault.

I thought he was decent. If anyone disappointed today it was ayoze who was shocking in the final third.

I thought he was decent as well, but then I've got used to people criticising him on here. I thought Perez was looking dangerous as well after a slow start but then Cattermole sorted him out with the ref's help.