Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ayoze was a bit frustrating, at times, but still dangerous. Thought Moussa was fine, looked really up for it at first. Gini was our best player on the day.

Exactly how I saw it. All three were a bit off on their shooting as well otherwise we should have been ahead long before the ref intervened.

Should have drilled his 2nd effort low today. Butland wouldn't have got it. Should have put away that 1st chance though.

Put it through Butland's legs but Butland just got enough from the underside of his leg or arse or something. Wouldn't expect anyone to do much different and 9 times out of 10 that goes in. 

Think Sissoko is someone who is developing in the right direction under McClaren. He seems to be a bit more focussed on getting his shots and final balls away much better. He gave the ball away a few times as usual but I'm encouraged by what he's done recently.

Should have drilled his 2nd effort low today. Butland wouldn't have got it. Should have put away that 1st chance though.

I thought he should have buried the first chance but thought the second was a good save.

I thought Sissoko looked cattled midway through the 1st half, was blowing out of his arsed and didn't get involved for a quite a while.

Was piss poor today. He should be top of the list of players looking to take the game by the scruff and get us going. He had no interest in doing anything defensive and was shite when trying to attack.

Was p*ss poor today. He should be top of the list of players looking to take the game by the scruff and get us going. He had no interest in doing anything defensive and was s**** when trying to attack.

Totally agree with this. I can't believe he wasn't subbed.

Was p*ss poor today. He should be top of the list of players looking to take the game by the scruff and get us going. He had no interest in doing anything defensive and was s**** when trying to attack.

Totally agree with this. I can't believe he wasn't subbed.

Ditto. weak, weak , weak.

Sell him in January if we can. We need a major overhaul in midfield.

Was piss poor today. He should be top of the list of players looking to take the game by the scruff and get us going. He had no interest in doing anything defensive and was shite when trying to attack.

It was pretty clear that him and Wijnaldum had been instructed to stay in defensive formation today and neither looked particularly interested in doing it.

Guest Howaythetoon

He played like a coward today. Whenever he was on the ball you just knew he was going to f*** it up.

This. He was terrible at closing down, as if he didn't want to get hurt. I'd look to cash in on him in January.

He played like a coward today. Whenever he was on the ball you just knew he was going to f*** it up.

This. He was terrible at closing down, as if he didn't want to get hurt. I'd look to cash in on him in January.

Definitely. He has some excellent performances, but they're surrounded by ones where he looks like he just doesn't give a fuck, and in our position we can't carry a player like that.