Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My abiding memory will be of him being quite direct and trying to make things happen, but losing the ball constantly due to bad passing or running into a brick wall.  When it comes off for him it looks great, but he's largely a frustrating player to watch due to a lack of football intelligence and a one dimensional style of play.

would rather he stayed. more chance of an immediate return to the premiership with him than without him.

:thup:

If he couldn't bring himself to put in a half arsed shift against three quarters of the PL, how on earth do you think he'll be motivated enough to put in a performance against the likes of Burton ?

Rafa and a club showing a modicum of ambition unlike previously.

Remember a lot of these players are signed and told the aim is to challenge for European football.

No coincidence he looked better and happier the first sign of a good manager like. He'll do very well at West Ham in that set up with someone like Bilic.

He might do well in terms of effort, but he'll not turn into a great player overnight.

His final ball/decision will still be shit and he'll still frustrate more than he pleases.

No coincidence he looked better and happier the first sign of a good manager like. He'll do very well at West Ham in that set up with someone like Bilic.

I don't think Rafa will want to lose him, he's a real danger on the counter. But if he does leave, that should at least bring in some money to buy a decent replacement. I'd like to give Aarons that role, but you can't bank on him just yet.

Has the potential to single-handedly ruin the atmosphere of the club, bin.

Seems to be pretty well liked by most of the squad and Rafa

Hence potential. Just strikes me as someone who wouldn't cope with being dropped.

He is a gifted player with a tremendous amount of ability, but aside from the odd goal / assist, contributes little to overall team play. Often requires other players to cover for him when he surrenders possession by running down a blind alley into the opposition's half, jeopardizing the team's shape. We would do well to find a less talented but more efficient player.

would rather he stayed. more chance of an immediate return to the premiership with him than without him.

Nah, he's a pathetic player who doesn't give a shit. Hundreds of more effective players out there who would be prepared to sign.

Is there fuck man. Sissoko would be a disgusting beast in the Championship.

:lol: :thup:

Don't think he'll do 'very well' anywhere tbh, simply doesn't have enough ability.

• 3 weeks later...

Moussa Sissoko: I want to leave.

Pretty damning quotes from Moussa Sissoko in Foot Mercato - ready to leave Newcastle? Looks like he wants out...

Personally I have not spoken with the club. My advisers have spoken. I do not know, but I hope with all my heart.

I arrived there there 3 years, 3 years and a half, when Newcastle was in a complicated situation and maintain played. I will not say “I knew save them,” we maintained the club.

I gave everything there for three years. I hope that today they will be smart enough to understand that to continue my development, I need to keep playing at the highest level.

It goes through from another club. As I want to stay in the France team I could not stay in the Championship. There will be discussions. I hope they will go in my opinion.

I want to leave.

- Moussa Sissoko

Can't even blame him ffs :lol:

Has no connection to Newcastle and is a France international. I don't agree with his view that he's a Champions League player, but he's way better than the Championship regardless of how shit he's been for Newcastle. 

If I was a player of his ability and was at Norwich (a club I don't care about) I'd ask to leave too now they got relegated and I'm 99% sure anyone else would too.