Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words.

Worth a click through to read the replies :lol:

:lol:

CrXhVGaWcAA5a6d.jpg

:lol:

Hakka, you're a comic genius!  :clap:

Hey not my work man, was on someones reply tweet to Moussa and it tickled me silly. Just had to share it here! :lol:

Hope everyone's ready for this guy to absolutely work his bollocks off for his first few games and pundits to declare Spurs have bought Moussa Sissoko European Championships Edition.

Bet he beasts his first 2 games and then dies off. Luckily his first is the Makems

I'm not really bothered what he does from here on in.

He wasn't (and hasn't been for a while) interested in being here, and we will be getting £30m off Spurs for him.

He may step up and show his true worth, or he may become another Cabaye or Debuchy after getting their 'dream move' away from us.

His attitude will change if they don't qualify for next seasons CL.

I doubt it, He's an ambitious player at an ambitious club, surrounded by ambitious players and coaches.

He isn't going to be the main man, expected to deliver in every game. He is going to be an option, amongst many, that when used in the correct scenario, could be devastating for them.

He might just make it to Madrid after all.

I think everyone needs to let this go now. We got £30m for him and he got the move that he thought he was worth. Why are so many people praying for him to fail at Spurs? Because they were wrong that he was worth that much money and he'd get a CL team?

I think everyone needs to let this go now. We got £30m for him and he got the move that he thought he was worth. Why are so many people praying for him to fail at Spurs? Because they were wrong that he was worth that much money and he'd get a CL team?

No, because he's a disrespectful cunt.

No, because he's a disrespectful cunt.

:lol: :thup:

No, because he's a disrespectful c***.

Guest Howaythetoon

Under MA I would never begrudge a player wanting away or wanting to better themselves, they joined a stepping stone of a club to be honest. What I will never every accept or tolerate, however, is players not giving their absolute all for the club or even themselves and their team-mates.

It makes me sick because I personally am someone who gives it his all in everything I do, even if I don't like what ever it is I'm doing. Today I've been helping to clean 80 student accommodation rooms and I hate cleaning, but if you're being paid to do something, fucking do it and do it well or to the best of your ability.

7-a-side football on a Tuesday night... you would think I'm playing for Newcastle the effort I put in, all the lads do likewise and its just a bunch of old men kicking a ball about for nothing but the sheer fun of it. KK once said there is no excuse for not trying regardless of the circumstances and that has been the hallmark of Sissoko pretty much throughout his time here. Not enough effort and I don't mean running his bollocks off, I mean doing the best he possibly can.

So for that reason and that reason alone, never mind he's not a very good footballer, he can fuck off and break a leg for all I care. I hope his career goes one way only, downwards.

I had a dream last night I was playing a friendly against Tottenham and we were all trying to crock him. Then afterwards we defiled his man purse which I imagine he has one of.

He represents most of what is wrong with today's footballers.

I had little doubt he'd got for £30m+, he absolutely isn't worth that though and will fail in the long run, simply because he's thick as mince.

i agree, i think our fan base must be one of most pettiest in the land.  at least thats the impression we give.

acting like spurned tarts. 

I had little doubt he'd got for £30m+, he absolutely isn't worth that though and will fail in the long run, simply because he's thick as mince.

You had little doubt he'd go for £30m+ yet consider him as thick as mince. I don't really want to equate you with the daft fucker who wanted rid of him for £3m but how does this compute?

Because Sissoko is a showreel player who looks good when he's on the telly, but there's a reason people were slagging him off for the majority of last season and the season before.

He has fantastic ability at times, but he doesn't play for the cause, he plays for himself. That is why people are hoping he will fail, because if he had actually made an effort earlier we may not have been relegated. And yeah, he's not the only player to be guilty of not putting in th effort, but I know that if I mess up or I'm part of a problem I do what I can to fix it as much as possible, I don't bail at the first opportunity - or even well before that. We were on our arse at Christmas and he was constantly bleating on about how he deserved better.

Given wanted out and jumped ship, but at least he had something to show for it and he didn't drag it all out in the press. There's a way to do things and Sissoko went about things the wrong way.

You had little doubt he'd go for £30m+ yet consider him as thick as mince. I don't really want to equate you with the daft fucker who wanted rid of him for £3m but how does this compute?

Would have thought that would be obvious really.  He's a match of the day player, looks great in highlight reels and looked good at the Euro's which is always the perfect way to increase a players value.  I've made it clear every time I discuss him that I think he's generally a shite Footballer, athletic and powerful but absolutely nothing between the ears.  But I also said all along that I thought we'd get a good fee, because the market is insane and he's been hyped up so much by people outside of this club.