Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Slippery Sam

I have signed here because I love the club.

Bit strong. :lol:

Agreed. Until we see him kissing the badge I will always be suspicious of him.

I've seen this lad play quite a few times over the course of 2 seasons and, while I don't think he's as insanely good as some people are making out, he'll definitely add pace and power to the midfield. Good player; I'd liken him to a faster, more energetic version of diame :thup:

Might have to get into FM again when the update comes out. What an insanely good team we have (on paper).

Said about this in FM thread, with these signings Ashley has left me with almost nothing to do :lol:

Imagine all those researchers waiting to pounce on Newcastle to give downgraded stats due to the poor season so far.

Reinforcements. :yao:

I've seen this lad play quite a few times over the course of 2 seasons and, while I don't think he's as insanely good as some people are making out, he'll definitely add pace and power to the midfield. Good player; I'd liken him to a faster, more energetic version of diame :thup:

:thup: As someone who hasn't seen him play a great deal - do you consider him more attacking or defence-minded?

This is the signing that gives me faith that we won't get relegated.

It's a bit like when Kinnear wanted to get M'Bia in his January window, and instead we got to witness the Kev and Nicky 'Outrun the Flash!' masterclass every week. Except this time we've got better players to start with and we actually got our man. And a marginally better manager. :lol:

Nolan's actually ended up better than M'Bia if we a are honest, though. Whoever told that boy he was a midfielder shouldn't be in football, which is odd given that he was a good performer at Rennes.

That sign  :'(

Still saddens me. It's the sheer amount of it. One or two maybe, but it's on every inch of the stadium now. :(

it's paying for this week of meyhem

We don't get any money for it. Along with the renaming, making a mess of the stadium is the one thing they've done in recent times that literally has no redeeming features.

That sign  :'(

Still saddens me. It's the sheer amount of it. One or two maybe, but it's on every inch of the stadium now. :(

it's paying for this week of meyhem

We don't get any money for it. Along with the renaming, making a mess of the stadium is the one thing they've done in recent times that literally has no redeeming features.

we may not directly but it is MA funding this little spending spree is it not