Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ive got this horrid feeling non of the new boys are going to start. Hope to god im wrong. Id start Mbiwa, Sissoko and Gouffran without thought.

Resigned myself to the fact that Jonas and Taylor will play. Hope to fuck Shola won't start though.

Krul

Debuchy  Mbiwa  Colo    Santon

Cabaye

Ben Arfa    Sissoko    Marveux

Goof 

Cisse     

Would be nice to see with Cabaye spraying balls from deep and let Sissoko drive forward to join the front two.

Clearly. He hasn't funded the club himself for years.

no Dave I agree but you have to admit that for years was the club well funded...I am not a Mike Ashley fanboy but it is him who made the decision (although some will say six months too late) to purchase players who will a) bring something to the club and b) will not break the club and as we all know have possible resale value

Not sure what you're on about tbh. The club spends its own income, of which precisely none is sponsorship payments from the amount of Sports Direct signage all over the place. Ashley may ultimately hold the purse strings but we're not spending his money and haven't done for ages.

maybe the signage  are payments for the loans Ashely gave the club. ? He may know its always going to be hard for the club to pay him back.so this  how he gets his money back .his company gets seen all over the world for free. Expands and makes him even more money ? but back to the player , going from the little bits i have seen of him, very impressed could well turn out to be one of the best signing the club has ever made value for money wise. well here hoping .

Wonder whether oposing teams will fear the midfield when Sissoko and Tiote is lined up next to eachother.

Aye, hard to imagine them getting overrun very often.

Cabaye's no pushover either, he's a nasty little fucker out there. :lol:

Think that'll end up being our first choice trio, perhaps with Anita coming in for Tiote in home games against the so-called "weaker" teams.

With Debuchy and Santon as full backs if we can get the front three sorted out it could be exciting to watch. :)

Wonder whether oposing teams will fear the midfield when Sissoko and Tiote is lined up next to eachother.

Think that'll end up being our first choice trio, perhaps with Anita coming in for Tiote in home games against the so-called "weaker" teams.

That would be the smart option but I really cannot see Pardew going with it.

If we were playing a team with those in midfield i would shit myself, in fact we have many players I would fear.

That being said I wouldn't be looking at an opposition full of goals. Cisse needs to step up and the rest of the team need to chip in with their share.

If we were playing a team with those in midfield i would s*** myself, in fact we have many players I would fear.

That being said I wouldn't be looking at an opposition full of goals. Cisse needs to step up and the rest of the team need to chip in with their share.

Aye which is why its kind of important we get another forward in over the summer, even if Gouffran comes up with the goods we still lack a bit in the goalscoring department.

Can't argue about the defense or midfield though, it should be f*cking class.

If we were playing a team with those in midfield i would shit myself, in fact we have many players I would fear.

I'm not worried about Cisse at all.

Me neither, he could have had at least two against Reading, he's getting in the positions.

Yeah, the ball just didn't go in for Cisse, but he was right there getting on the end of things, as I feel he always will.

Honestly think we'll get goals from all over, with the improved full back play, and a bit better posession now we have Mbiwa playing out from the back with Colo, as well as Sissoko, who will allow us to keep more posession in midfield, as well as drive forward at times.

I expect Cabaye in particular to get into even better scoring positions, and score more goals from open play for sure.

Going to be pretty exciting.

Cisse will start scoring as soon as he gets chances, I've got no doubts about him now the distraction has gone.

Cisse will start scoring as soon as he gets chances, I've got no doubts about him now the distraction has gone.

:thup:

He hasn't turned into a poor striker, he's scored goals all his career.

He has had a real rough spell in arguably a time where the players around him have also played like s***. With the Ba distractions gone, mood very positive with the new signings - confident he'll start scoring regularly again.  Chances WILL be created for him, and he'll put them away.

BTW - reading all of these Moussa interviews man, my goodness - he sounds like such a winner. A man who is really confident in his own ability and seems to have a good head on his shoulders, I just can't wait to see him bombing up the pitch on those mazy runs. Could see him linking up brilliantly with Cabaye, HBA, and Marv as he really looks to pass and move into threatening positions.

He has had a real rough spell in arguably a time where the players around him have also played like s***. With the Ba distractions gone, mood very positive with the new signings - confident he'll start scoring regularly again.  Chances WILL be created for him, and he'll put them away.

BTW - reading all of these Moussa interviews man, my goodness - he sounds like such a winner. A man who is really confident in his own ability and seems to have a good head on his shoulders, I just can't wait to see him bombing up the pitch on those mazy runs. Could see him linking up brilliantly with Cabaye, HBA, and Marv as he really looks to pass and move into threatening positions.

I don't know much about Gouffran and Haidara with regards to winning mentality and leadership but this is another major plus point for us.

Sissoko, Mbiwa and Debuchy are not just great players but winners too which is something we have been lacking all season.