Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well he lets Colo bomb forward so as long as they don't do at the same time I don't see Pardew having a problem with it. He'd be mad if he didn't want Sissoko doing it though.

If you've got Sissoko bombing on and Cabaye spreading balls around and sliding through balls for runners its going to be very difficult for midfields/defences to pick people up. That'll also only mean more space for HBA to operate in when he comes back too.

:)

Well he lets Colo bomb forward so as long as they don't do at the same time I don't see Pardew having a problem with it. He'd be mad if he didn't want Sissoko doing it though.

If you've got Sissoko bombing on and Cabaye spreading balls around and sliding through balls for runners its going to be very difficult for midfields/defences to pick people up. That'll also only mean more space for HBA to operate in when he comes back too.

Stop with all those attacking options  :cheesy:

Thats the thing, earlier in season Ben Arfa was the only one providing attacking movement. In theory if Pardew doesn't cock it up we should have Anita, Cabaye,Sissoko and Gouffran all able to effect the game so teams can't double mark our best players knowing if they do someone else will be free.

That's without mentioning our fullbacks which are probably the most attacking combo in the league lol, hopefully Pardew actually gets the best out of them.

The combination of HBA and Debuchy down the right could be a corker too because people will quickly realise you can't leave Debuchy alone like they could Simpson. Not so easy to double up on HBA then really is it.

Guest bimpy474

Thats the thing, earlier in season Ben Arfa was the only one providing attacking movement. In theory if Pardew doesn't cock it up we should have Anita, Cabaye,Sissoko and Gouffran all able to effect the game so teams can't double mark our best players knowing if they do someone else will be free.

That's without mentioning our fullbacks which are probably the most attacking combo in the league lol, hopefully Pardew actually gets the best out of them.

Pardew has to sort out the centre of our midfield for me, too often we leave it open and we get hit on the break with players bearing down on our centre backs. As you say though going forward we should know have lots of options and movement. 

Guest bimpy474

The combination of HBA and Debuchy down the right could be a corker too because people will quickly realise you can't leave Debuchy alone like they could Simpson. Not so easy to double up on HBA then really is it.

Aye, and I'm looking forward to HBA cutting in and a full back who can actually cross it overlapping.

We really have signed two v. good players in Mapou and Sissoko. The both read the game well and like to bomb forward when the chance presents itself. Can't help but have concerns about how that's going to fit with Pardews prominent philosophy of safety first, maintaining shape and nullifying the opposition. Might be fine if Pards realises you can have a different gameplan when in possession and out.

With Sissoko in mf we'll have more control and hopefully pards will take the chains off.

We really have signed two v. good players in Mapou and Sissoko. The both read the game well and like to bomb forward when the chance presents itself. Can't help but have concerns about how that's going to fit with Pardews prominent philosophy of safety first, maintaining shape and nullifying the opposition. Might be fine if Pards realises you can have a different gameplan when in possession and out.

With Sissoko in mf we'll have more control and hopefully pards will take the chains off.

He'll have to, we need to win games as draws will just see us treading water. The personnel is in place to attack, and continue to attack, teams for 90 minutes.

He'll have to, we need to win games as draws will just see us treading water. The personnel is in place to attack, and continue to attack, teams for 90 minutes.

I sense you're drifting into fantasy land there. ;)

On the Villa forum they seem to think hes a DM like tiote, nice surprise for them on tuesday  :lol:

I think a lot of people assume he's the same kind of player as Liverpool-Sissoko. Or even think it's him, who knows :lol:

I bet there might be enough to make a Sissoko 11.

Guest Slippery Sam

Attacking Villa is the way to beat them (as daft as that sounds). Sit back and we're asking for trouble as their attack is the only thing going for them.  If we're one - nil up then we need to press on imo, not sit back and invite them on.

Attacking Villa is the way to beat them (as daft as that sounds). Sit back and we're asking for trouble as their attack is the only thing going for them.  If we're one - nil up then we need to press on imo, not sit back and invite them on.

Definitely agree with that

Definitely agree with that

I reckon Pards will come up with some bat shit crazy formation and tactics that involve Santon, Debuchy, Colo, Taylor, Williamson, Mbiwa, Haidara, Jonas, Perch, Cabaye and Shola probably:

Colo

Willo    Taylor        Mbiwa

Debuchy                                                          Haidara

Santon              Cabaye            Perch            Jonas

Shola

On the Villa forum they seem to think hes a DM like tiote, nice surprise for them on tuesday  :lol:

I think a lot of people assume he's the same kind of player as Liverpool-Sissoko. Or even think it's him, who knows :lol:

I bet there might be enough to make a Sissoko 11.

:blush: I thought there might be enough to make an M Sissoko XI.

:pardsgrin:

I reckon Pards will come up with some bat s*** crazy formation and tactics that involve Santon, Debuchy, Colo, Taylor, Williamson, Mbiwa, Haidara, Jonas, Perch, Cabaye and Shola probably:

Colo

Willo    Taylor        Mbiwa

Debuchy                                                          Haidara

Santon              Cabaye            Perch            Jonas

Shola

:D :D

Well according to youtube he is a f***ing tank who would give Bolt a race, Ben Arfa a dribbling contest and Martins a how hard can you fit them competition.

Doesn't look too bad iyam.

Got the low centre of gravity to go with his strong build too.

Looks like some kind of Tevez/Martins hybrid.

Jaysus ...

Well according to youtube he is a f***ing tank who would give Bolt a race, Ben Arfa a dribbling contest and Martins a how hard can you fit them competition.

Got the low centre of gravity to go with his strong build too.

Looks like some kind of Tevez/Martins hybrid.

Jaysus ...

:lol:

We're both in the wrong thread aren't we?

Or is it just me?

I was talking about Bony anyway.

'MOUSSA SISSOKO - NEW NEWCASTLE UNITED SIGNING' on Youtube, done by the same guy who did the 'French Yaya Toure' video but with more clips added. Got to say that he looks f***ing great

That run at 2:17  :sweetjesus:

You can see the things we have been missing his season - presence in midfield (can even make out which one he is despite blurry images), strong runs from deep, proper long shots (Ba, Cisse, Tiote don't count, they're crap) and goals. Looks to be able to link up with other players as well.

'MOUSSA SISSOKO - NEW NEWCASTLE UNITED SIGNING' on Youtube, done by the same guy who did the 'French Yaya Toure' video but with more clips added. Got to say that he looks f***ing great

Related videos: "Gabriel Obertan, the Future of Manchester United"  :doh: