Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Cissé starts scoring the easy ones without being offside, we have every right to push for 4th next season. With Europe not being an issue and these players staying, it's the least we should expect.

Best squad we've had for 10 years. Quality wise it's better than Bobby's. The way he had his players performing means I still rate it better than the current one.

Was class second half. Did anyone see that burst of pace from him second half when he chested it down and ran into the space towards their box? Fuck me I didnt realise he was that quick!  :lol:

Did you miss him absolutely tear Cole apart on his home debut?

Nah I saw it mate, but he had a head of steam up while Cole had near enough a dead start iirc. This one today made me rock back in my chair!

Very quiet game for him last night. Lot of strong players in the Anzhi team meant he couldn't work his way through them like he has done in our last few games.

Think it was more to do with the space in midfield being a lot more confined than in England.

Guest neesy111

Was the main difference to why we played better 2nd half, was much more involved.

i think the main reason was that they looked fucked.

That was about the Swansea game.

Was the main difference to why we played better 2nd half, was much more involved.

i think the main reason was that they looked f***ed.

That was about the Swansea game.

right, gotcha.  O0

Struggled a bit last night. A few very good moments. His one two with Cisse and when he put Debuchy through in the first half. Overall he lost the ball too much. Would like to see him rotating out wide during the game. To make the most of those lung bursting runs.

Disappointing game from him.  The lowest pass completion rate of any outfield player tells the whole story.

Needs to be more patient at times with the passing. A few times he woul make a great run, try a killer ball that doesn't come off. Sometimes he should just play it simple. 

A couple occasions he got near the box he should've passed earlier. It doesn't matter because we scored from the Fk but e had a good whole to pass the ball to Cisse on the edge of the area.  Web Tiote put him through on goal he should've squared it then too 

Bigger point is he needs to be more patient in these tight home games. His powerful runs create urgency as it is.

I think the pass rate thing is harsh as a lot of those passes were attempts at unlocking their defence with million dollar balls, had a few of them found teir targets we would have mirdered them. I hope he never stops trying those kind of passes.

Disappointing game from him.  The lowest pass completion rate of any outfield player tells the whole story.

Needs to be more patient at times with the passing. A few times he woul make a great run, try a killer ball that doesn't come off. Sometimes he should just play it simple. 

A couple occasions he got near the box he should've passed earlier. It doesn't matter because we scored from the Fk but e had a good whole to pass the ball to Cisse on the edge of the area.  Web Tiote put him through on goal he should've squared it then too 

Bigger point is he needs to be more patient in these tight home games. His powerful runs create urgency as it is.

I told you just a couple of days ago that pass completion rate is a rubbish statistic, stop using it.

Usually when he went on a run yesterday, he'd burst past a few but there just weren't enough players around him. Only Cisse, and Gouffran occasionally. I think if he'd have been played a little deeper, those marauding runs would've been more effective with more options around him, instead the lack of options meant some form of killer ball had to be played, which invariably played into their defensive system.

It may have been a different story if Hatem were fit and starting instead of Jonas (who seems to get increasingly deeper) mind, but I'm not convinced he suits AM every single game. The beauty of our midfield is the sheer amount of options we have, we can truly set up for a variety of different matches.

I do think it becomes quite hard for us to develop any sustained pressure on the opponent high up the pitch when he plays as number 10. That's not really a bad thing if we set up to counter, but I don't think it's ideal at home to someone like Stoke.