Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spend a few months with our coaches and this is what happens.

Look at his form for Toulouse over the last 2 and a half seasons:

1 goal, 1 assist in 18.

2 goals, 3 assists in 33.

5 goals, 1 assist in 32.

He is what he is.  The first few appearances for us were above what he is normally capable of.

Not a number 10.

He's not a box to box midfielder either as you need to be able to tackle and he can't.

Would want to see him in our team playing a box-to-box role before making that judgement, but I would imagine his physical presence and energy would be useful defensively in a deeper position.

Except there is a problem with that you need to be able to actually defend and pass better and for all the time i watched him play in France he was a defensive lliability as a B2B mid..... his best strengths have always been his dribbling ability and eye for a through ball.

He's not an AM but he's not a B2B either he's best in a role similar to Fellaini where his lack of defensive ability and inconsistent passing can be disguised.

Wait and see but i can guarantee he will struggle a lot more in the role you describe just like Fellaini did and be a detriment to the team.

I don't mean to sound arrogant but i have seen it many many times, his role in general is fine he just needs better support with all the injuries we have at the moment he's surrounded by very average players.

Loads of shit Mole. Loads of shit. You really haven't seen much of him outside of Newcastle if that's your honest opinion. Liability? He's not a DM, but he can definitely play the box to box role.

Needs to work on his ball retention.

This is what I said against Stoke.

Didn't disagree, tbf.

I think the position he's playing in suits him fine, but he needs to learn some patience. With the physical strength he has, slowing down and holding on to the ball a little while longer shouldn't be any bother at all.

Actually, I'd go so far as to say that he has a thing or two to learn from Jonas.

Doesn't look anything like the player that first arrived

Amazing what a s**** manager and average coaches can do in such a shot period of time.

Aye it must be Pardews fault that he can no longer control the ball

Loads of s*** Mole. Loads of s***. You really haven't seen much of him outside of Newcastle if that's your honest opinion. Liability? He's not a DM, but he can definitely play the box to box role.

Defensively he is which is why Toulouse had to play a DM and a defensive minded B2B alongside him in a midfield 3.

He can't tackle, his skill sets are much better suited to playing further forward he will be fine when the better attacking players get fit.

Being surrounded by Tiote,Jonas, Perch etc etc basically means he has do most things himself which you can't expect him to do.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bar the cameo against Chelsea and some other bits and bobs he's looked nowt special to be honest. Same with all the other new lads. Too early to judge of course, but I do fear for this particular player due in the main to Pardew who seemingly doesn't have the foggiest where to use him/how to use him. The look he gave today when Shola told him to play wide says it all.

Bar the cameo against Chelsea and some other bits and bobs he's looked nowt special to be honest. Same with all the other new lads. Too early to judge of course, but I do fear for this particular player due in the main to Pardew who seemingly doesn't have the foggiest where to use him/how to use him. The look he gave today when Shola told him to play wide says it all.

Disagree. Gouffran has really stood out for me in terms of movement and work rate, looks like he could potentially be a hell of a signing despite not being too good today. Yanga-Mbiwa is also a fantastic signing, looking like he has the potential to be a very top level centre half already by watching the way he reads the game.

:)

I'm sick of this "has pace put on the wing" Clearly not a winger.

Not sure he's a #10 myself. Best to keep him there mostly.

He's definitely not in the classic mould but he has done a very good job for us there so far. Think teams will cotton on to the fact that he tends to go "all out" if you like and he will need to learn when to slow things down at times. Delighted with him so far.

I'm sick of this "has pace put on the wing" Clearly not a winger.

Not sure he's a #10 myself. Best to keep him there mostly.

He's definitely not in the classic mould but he has done a very good job for us there so far. Think teams will cotton on to the fact that he tends to go "all out" if you like and he will need to learn when to slow things down at times. Delighted with him so far.

Aye, fully agreed. Said this after Stoke. 0 to 110mph, sometimes isn't the best option. Got told if I wanted him to pass like Jonas.