Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love the way he jumps over tackles. Looks like he's running 100m hurdles.

:lol:

Excellent from him today, glad to see him partnering Anita and Cabaye further up -- Sissoko rightly in box-to-box role. He's also getting stuck into tackles and defending better than last year as well. He needs to be drilled that all he has to do is get his body in the way and outmuscle people (see Fulham Home) when he was just a beast.

Guest icemanblue

He's quality, like. Looks to be settling into his natural position in our team. Very good display today. I think the combination of him, Cabaye and Anita has a load of potential.

Our best CM by some distance for me, like.

I agree, but today I reckon Vurn was the pick, by a slight margin.

Great to see all of our January signings showing their quality tbh. I'm glad some of the doubters are now seeing that just because they are cheap French players coming to the end of their contracts, it doesn't automatically make them bad players. This guy was genuinely rated in France and for good reason.

Loved towards the end of the game when he knocked the ball past their defender and just powered around him. He's incredibly quick for a lad of his size.

All of the quickest men in the world are about his size. I'll never get why so many comments like this exist.

Loved towards the end of the game when he knocked the ball past their defender and just powered around him. He's incredibly quick for a lad of his size.

All of the quickest men in the world are about his size. I'll never get why so many comments like this exist.

Years of Shola "running" have ruined our perception.

I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

because he's a footballer, and the quickest footballers are invariably not big fuckers perhaps?

because he's a footballer, and the quickest footballers are invariably not big fuckers perhaps?

Footballers in general are tiny. It's quite weird really.

Excellent game he was my MOM after HBA. Really was a complete all action player in the center of Midfield breaking their attacks down and starting new ones for us. Really was awesome at the heart of our team. Far better than Cabaye on Saturday for me.