Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't really judge anyone on the first half of that game, it wasn't football as we know it. He got subbed, that's the only thing we know.

He's been shit for awhile though.

Personally I won't judge any of our players until they are coached and managed by someone who is competent.

Didn't Pardew shift him out wide in the first half? Limited player with a lot of room for improvement technically but Pardew has little idea how to best utilise him.

Astonishing how a player with his physique can be so toothless and weak in the challenge. Was the right move by Pardew to take him off.

Guest bimpy474

appears to be one of the worst headers of the ball at the club.

Has he ever won a header, i dont think i've ever seen him win one.

Remember when Pardew was touting Sissoko as a "number 10"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2283512/Alan-Pardew-happy-Moussa-Sissoko.html

The goal against Chelsea clearly a one off and should no longer be used as a point of reference as to what Sissoko is  capable of.How this bloke gets a start while Anita dropped at the earliest opportunity  is bewildering/total Pardew.

He's hopeless.

Aye. Him and Cisse and Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa and Jonas and Colo and Cabaye and Tiote and Debuchy and Santon and Williamson and Taylor.

All hopeless. A thoroughly rotten coincidence that we just seem to keep buying these shit players. By the end of next month, the coincidence will have struck Remy too.

He's hopeless.

Aye. Him and Cisse and Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa and Jonas and Colo and Cabaye and Tiote and Debuchy and Santon and Williamson and Taylor.

All hopeless. A thoroughly rotten coincidence that we just seem to keep buying these s*** players. By the end of next month, the coincidence will have struck Remy too.

It's hilarious isn't it?

If it was one played who'd turned to shit I could understand people saying this but everyone we've signed under Pardew has regressed as a footballer.

Jonas, Williamson and Tiote in particular did absolutely nothing before coming to NUFC that suggests they should be doing any better than they are.

Yet all three have, at times, had pelters (including from myself) about being the main problem, only to be replaced and the results/performances not improve in the slightest. Jonas has hardly popped his head up this season and it's still been absolute toss, a few more goals from Remy but ultimately little better off.

It's just a constant merry-go-round of "who can we demand needs fucking dropping immediately this week?" (before we all demand their return in a month as their replacements have been wank).