Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Looked like an athlete who decided to start football few weeks ago. Would drop him for the next game, Tiote in for him and HBA keeps his place.

I like this  O0

You'd drop him for one poor game? He's been generally excellent for weeks.

As have Tiote, Cabaye and Anita. HBA can't be dropped after today. Squad game, getting a rest after a poor performance isn't the end of the world.

Guest bimpy474

I would, he gives the ball away more than anyone else in the team, against Arsenal i would leave him out. Horses for courses like.

I don't mind dropping him for Arsenal, someone in form will have to move to the bench. Don't think he was horrible today though, had a few different positions in the midfield and generally made himself active, even if it wasn't always productive.

Sissoko is an absolute must for a game like Arsenal, think it would be ludicrous to drop him. He's been a key part of our recent form and we'll need his attributes for Sunday.

It's between him and HBA. HBA just simply doesn't deserve to be dropped.

I would, he gives the ball away more than anyone else in the team, against Arsenal i would leave him out. Horses for courses like.

I don't know of that's a true stat but he's been a brilliant and effective creative outlet for weeks. He's an absolute beast on the counter, we'll need that as there will be space come Sunday.

Sissoko is an absolute must for a game like Arsenal, think it would be ludicrous to drop him. He's been a key part of our recent form and we'll need his attributes for Sunday.

It's between him and HBA. HBA just simply doesn't deserve to be dropped.

HBA put in a very good second half performance against 9 man Stoke. Sissoko, bar today, has been putting in a great shift for weeks, creating goals and opportunities, being a constant thorn in the opposition's side. I just can't agree that he should be dropped, if anything, it's games like Sunday where he's theoretically at his best.

HBA was easily our best player in the first half, against 11 players. I like Sissoko but one form player has to be rested and IMO it sends the wrong message to the squad if HBA is dropped after his performance today.

He was probably the best of a pretty poor bunch, he wasn't exactly great. That said, I would actually start HBA against Arsenal, I really like Anita but don't think it's the game for him. General point was that Sissoko has been excellent and shouldn't be dropped for one bad performance, he's put in numerous fantastic contributions for us over the last 2 months and against a team like Arsenal, he's just got to play, IMO.

He's been decent these past few weeks imho and he is one of the reasons why we've been in such good form and getting these good results. His decision making was suspect today but there is no way I would advocate dropping him - we need his power and determination for the Arsenal game.

He's been decent these past few weeks imho and he is one of the reasons why we've been in such good form and getting these good results. His decision making was suspect today but there is no way I would advocate dropping him - we need his power and determination for the Arsenal game.

I'm not sure it's decision-making, I just think he's massively uncomfortable using his left foot - especially when going at speed.

Guest bimpy474

I don't know of that's a true stat but he's been a brilliant and effective creative outlet for weeks. He's an absolute beast on the counter, we'll need that as there will be space come Sunday.

Oi you, stats  :angry: :lol:

I've just judged by what i see of him, he can be very lazy with his passing imo. I think we need to keep the ball as much as possible because if we give it away against Arsenal too much they'll punish us.

It really is just my opinion of him at the moment, i think he'll be a beast in the future as he's so young still. And i'm going for Ben Arfa for the Arsenal game if Tiote comes back in.

Shocking today and just does not get involved enough and his control of the ball is embarrassing. For  someone with his height and strength he just doesn't win enough headers or challenges.