Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still remember the days when we couldn't sign a full back at all, since Barton/Pearce the best we had was Babayaro/Carr.. *shudder*

Then through Domi to Olivier Bernard there was finally some hope that we could have some capable full backs again.

With Enriqué it was the first time we'd had a top-drawer LB since Pearce. Then Beye/Debuchy/Janmaat, Santon looks good most of the time too.

I feel blessed with the full backs we've had it this club recently, such horrible positions for us for such a long time.

Still remember the days when we couldn't sign a full back at all, since Barton/Pearce the best we had was Babayaro/Carr.. *shudder*

Then through Domi to Olivier Bernard there was finally some hope that we could have some capable full backs again.

With Enriqué it was the first time we'd had a top-drawer LB since Pearce. Then Beye/Debuchy/Janmaat, Santon looks good most of the time too.

I feel blessed with the full backs we've had it this club recently, such horrible positions for us for such a long time.

Hughes had lots of good games. Our full back misery was partly down to years of shit managers.

Hughes & Bernard where solid. Bernard was better than Enrique for us imo. His final ball was much better and he often played with minimal protection.

Enrique had some incredible performances. Blackburn away in 2010/11 is one of the best I've seen from a full back.

Loved Bernard though, him and Robert on the left was so enjoyable to watch.

Hughes & Bernard where solid. Bernard was better than Enrique for us imo. His final ball was much better and he often played with minimal protection.

Enrique had some incredible performances. Blackburn away in 2010/11 is one of the best I've seen from a full back.

Blackburn supporting mate of mine mentioned that Enrique performance recently, saying it was one of the best he's seen from any player at Ewood. He was unbelievable that game like.

Hughes had lots of good games. Our full back misery was partly down to years of shit managers.

Hughes linked up great with Solano down the right when playing full back.

Was it Southampton at home in that 01-02 season where the ball was played to Nobby, he chested it and without even looking sort of flicked it with the outside of his right into the path of Hughes who hit an inch perfect cross for Shearer to head in? Very under-rated goal.

That was the 3-2 against Bolton. The goal was for the Bellamy headed winner. Class touch by Nobby and a lovely cross by Hughes.

Guest neesy111

Was it Southampton at home in that 01-02 season where the ball was played to Nobby, he chested it and without even looking sort of flicked it with the outside of his right into the path of Hughes who hit an inch perfect cross for Shearer to head in? Very under-rated goal.

That was the 3-2 against Bolton. The goal was for the Bellamy headed winner. Class touch by Nobby and a lovely cross by Hughes.

Aye, such a lovely goal.

Guest firetotheworks

Blackburn supporting mate of mine mentioned that Enrique performance recently, saying it was one of the best he's seen from any player at Ewood. He was unbelievable that game like.

Remember that ball that he played to Lovenkrands man? Absolutely fucking ridiculous. Lovenkrands messed it up like.

• 2 weeks later...

Even without the goal he was the best player on the park by an absolute mile, only one who ever looked liking ending the stalement. Hats off to him, finally showing what all the hype was about consistently.