Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

He's not a good footballer at all. Strong, quick and gets into decent positions scoring wise but other than that he's ordinary. Says a lot about he standard of the league for me.

He's not a good footballer at all. Strong, quick and gets into decent positions scoring wise but other than that he's ordinary. Says a lot about he standard of the league for me.

Dude he's been coached by Pardew and carver.  There's no telling what he's capable of.

He's been off the boil lately but to say that is mental like, he tends to create things for himself and there was a period where he was the only thing we had pushing us forward.

For the last few month he's been playing under a bloke who thinks we should boot our kick-offs straight to the opposition.

Dude he's been coached by Pardew and carver.  There's no telling what he's capable of.

He's looked out of place for France in their squad.

He got regular game time in the world cup for France

He's looked out of place for France in their squad.

That's simply not true

He's a good player and when we signed him he was something we'd needed for over a decade in terms of driving the side forward but he's too clumsy on the ball to ever truly succeed at a CL team in the top leagues.

He's a good player and when we signed him he was something we'd needed for over a decade in terms of driving the side forward but he's too clumsy on the ball to ever truly succeed at a CL team in the top leagues.

Thank god we're not one of those then.

Guest firetotheworks

If Ba and Remy aren't then he definitely isn't. It's the same old story with the big fish. If players like Steve Sidwell think they have a chance at the likes of Chelsea or whoever, then a step up in class along the lines of Ba, Remy, Sissoko and Cabaye are probably going to think they have a chance too I guess.

Surround him with right players and manager and he's fine.

That's all it ever is really. There are only a handful of players in the world who'd still look great even if they played with rabble like ours. Sissoko is not one of them, but that hardly makes him a bad player, or worthy of the scorn he's received this season while basically being the only consistently competent midfielder in the squad. Nobody said a fucking bad word about him when Cabaye was here, because imagine that, having good players around you improves your level of play.

Basically this

“I still have four years on my contract, and I am very happy to be staying here with Newcastle,” he said.

“I am going to have one week off now, and then after that I will be joining up with the national team. I will be back in Newcastle in July, and I am still here and still happy.

“This is a big club with good players and fantastic fans. Maybe we have to play with more confidence next season, like we did today. If we do that, there is no reason why we cannot finish in the top eight, because we have a very good team.

“We just have to prove that every week because everybody knows that the Premier League is not easy. Everyone can beat everyone else, so we will see what happens next year. We have to be stronger next season.”

He needs a manager he believes in I guess to perform consistently, he's gone missing too often, and only turns up in games now and then others. He can also be a total liability in possession, which is a shame because when he's on it he can absolutely beast games. He'd suit a better team around him, and as I said a good coach might be able to tease out consistency. 

People saying he's a "bad player" are talking out of their arse.  I just hope we get a manager in who can get the best out of him.  Unfortunately, we'll end up with Carver and Sissoko will have another shite season and leave

He's not a bad player but he's been miscast.  He's a big, strong physical specimen who has been asked to initiate play when he's better off linking play then coming late into the box.  He can use athleticism and brute force to get past defenders but that loses it's effectiveness when he has to do it too often.