Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no chance he's got it in him to be motivated against The Rotherhams of this world. Bye.

He's under contract so like everyone else in the squad, we'll either get a decent fee for him or he'll have to play here next season. Even though I don't care about losing 90% of this squad, we'd walk the championship with these players. But we'd need to replace some of those shite strikers like Rivere and such.

Guest firetotheworks

There's no chance he's got it in him to be motivated against The Rotherhams of this world. Bye.

I'd agree, but if he stays (which I don't think he will) it's more likely to be a Colo/Enrique/Jonas sort of situation imo, where it's just absolutely obvious that they're a complete cut above the rest of the division.

If anyone was watching that game in isolation, we'd get about £30 million for him. Unfortunately there's 3 years of apathy to counteract it, so he'll only fetch about £7m.

yeah, but due to amortisation we've probably made a £6.5m profit there :sweetjesus:

Scouts of good teams watch every game a player plays, I just can't see anyone half decent wanting him, and I say that as someone who doesn't mind him as a player

Does make me laugh when you hear  the term "putting yourself in the shop window" banded about; as if scouts just turn up and recommend players based on one game. Any would be suitor will review every on and off ball action over the last couple of years when considering him or anyone else.

Someone will take a gamble on him, as he clearly has ability if he puts his mind to it.

think he's gonna be a target for the Italian clubs. they cant compete financially for the top players so will target the like of sissoko who aren't quite good enough for the top tier of European football.

He doesn't play as a DM for France.  Struggle to believe he was ever a DM tbh.

He was a DM for Toulouse and by his own admission he modelled his game based on the style of Vieira.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512720-newcastle-signing-moussa-sissoko-is-a-superstar-in-the-making

During the Frenchman's time at Toulouse in Ligue 1, Sissoko featured as a defensive midfielder, generally appearing as an anchor in a five-man midfield.

I can't say if he plays DM or CM for France or anything, but I recall Deschamps being amused when he found out Pardew was playing him as an AM and told him not to expect to play for France in that position.

Link doesn't work.  But interestingly I don't think of Vieira as a DM. More total action than that.

Hope we've seen the last of this diving cunt.

I think it might depend on Rafa's view, he seems to rate him quite highly. I can't imagine he'll want to sell off all our higher value players, the squad as it stands now would probably walk the championship.

Despite the prevailing opinion on Sissoko I think clubs will be queuing up to buy him.

I said the same yesterday. Maybe not CL clubs, but there'll be plenty of big clubs interested IMO.

Despite the prevailing opinion on Sissoko I think clubs will be queuing up to buy him.

I said the same yesterday. Maybe not CL clubs, but there'll be plenty of big clubs interested IMO.

If he didn't play for Newcastle I would want us to buy him TBH.

Scouts watch every game a player plays, they don't just watch Match of the Day at night to look out for players. He's never been strongly linked to another team while with us iirc and there's a reason for that

Scouts watch every game a player plays, they don't just watch Match of the Day at night to look out for players. He's never been strongly linked to another team while with us iirc and there's a reason for that

He wasn't for sale, that might have something to do with it. He didn't want to move before the Euros either, that will change after the summer.