Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That breakaway at the end. I bet he could see it in his mind, blast this one into the top corner and the ticket out the North East is guaranteed!

But he's on his weak foot, way too far from goal and has just immediately given the ball back to Romania when he could have held onto it once the clear chance had gone. What a mong.

That breakaway at the end. I bet he could see it in his mind, blast this one into the top corner and the ticket out the North East is guaranteed!

But he's on his weak foot, way too far from goal and has just immediately given the ball back to Romania when he could have held onto it once the clear chance had gone. What a mong.

Great passing opportunity on his right as well, that player would have been nailed on to score if he'd just fucking given him the ball instead of giving it to the audience.

I knew he was going to make a mess of that. His technique is absolutely diabolical. The state of that strike man.

Remember his similar breakaway towards the end of the season after some great play, and the finish was such a let down. Made it so obvious that he was going to open up his body. Urgh.

He has been agitating for a move for a long time now and was prior to Rafa's arrival a bad apple in the dressing room. That and he is a very very poor footballer so he can do one. Anything over 3m and we are robbing someone. Bye prick!

One of the stupidest posts on here for some time, that too from someone who claims a football coaching and business background.

Guest Howaythetoon

He has been agitating for a move for a long time now and was prior to Rafa's arrival a bad apple in the dressing room. That and he is a very very poor footballer so he can do one. Anything over 3m and we are robbing someone. Bye prick!

One of the stupidest posts on here for some time, that too from someone who claims a football coaching and business background.

Nowt wrong with my post, he is a poor footballer and the only reason we will get decent money for him is because that's the way football is these days. I wouldn't, based on his performances for us, want to pay good money for him. I hope he goes to Arsenal because he will be found out big time. He lacks the brains and technical ability to play actual football. He can run I'll give him that...

Nowt wrong with my post, he is a poor footballer and the only reason we will get decent money for him is because that's the way football is these days. I wouldn't, based on his performances for us, want to pay good money for him. I hope he goes to Arsenal because he will be found out big time. He lacks the brains and technical ability to play actual football. He can run I'll give him that...

Totally agree. He's Athletic, I'll give him that but he's not a particularly good footballer. Combined with his poor goalscoring record and questionable attitude I wouldn't be sad to see the back of him, especially if we can mug some other club of £10m+.

Guest chopey

In a few Weeks time when club's start to panic and they have all the money burning a hole in their pockets I think £ 20 million will be achievable

The Premier League is awash with money and many clubs are paying over the odds for players. 

I expect players we are interested in whether Premier League, Championship or even League 1 will be overpriced because the selling clubs will all think we have the money to pay for it.

Every time he goes home to France he wastes little time in announcing to the world that he’s far too good for Newcastle and ought to be strutting the Champions League stage.

Don’t make my laugh, I’ve got a split lip.

Sissoko talks up “beautiful Arsenal” to such a degree it must be embarrassing to Arsene Wenger and disrespectful to the club he has just captained into the Championship.

Broken window?

edit: Don't make my laugh?  Chronicle really do employ the best of the best. :lol:

In a few Weeks time when club's start to panic and they have all the money burning a hole in their pockets I think £ 20 million will be achievable

Why hold out for £20m when we can snap someone's hand off for £3m+ like HTT has cleverly suggested?  :snod:

he will be sold and we will get a good price. The strategy must be that we won´t sell cheap and players can´t dictate transfers.

His value might rise depending on the Euros...nothing will happen before its over imo

I wouldn't, based on his performances for us, want to pay good money for him. I hope he goes to Arsenal because he will be found out big time. He lacks the brains and technical ability to play actual football. He can run I'll give him that...

Aye but if we are actually going to base it on performances then most of the players who go for 20m+ wouldn't actually do so :lol: The amount of players who have gone for ridiculous amounts over the last few years who actually haven't deserved it doesn't bear thinking about.

I mean there's talk of Troy Deeney going for 20m ffs, wouldn't be surprised if we get decent money for him. Not that i care as i just want to move on from it all now and build around a different set of players but if he's still here come the end of August i'll be surprised just considering how football seems to work.

if Rafa wants to keep him I'm good with it. If he doesn't then I'm cool too.

Well yeah but i get the feeling that if he keeps coming out publicly he wants to go Rafa will just cut ties, absolute no basis for it other than my own assumption but i imagine he'd rather just move on than keep an unhappy player.

I'm probably in a minority that would like us to keep Sissoko, but if motivation was a problem for him down at the bottom of the Premier League then it's not going to be better in the Championship. He openly wants to leave, and we'll sell him.